DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

"Saturday Chatroom Drinking" - Good for the body after a hard week's work

I will try to make it tonite. I found out that I am pregnant a few weeks ago and I have just been so freakin tired that I don't even care......No I care about you guys for reals. It's just that I don't care to be on the computer to much. Today I work so I am at work...hehehhe

I will try to make it tonite. I found out that I am pregnant a few weeks ago and I have just been so freakin tired that I don't even care......No I care about you guys for reals. It's just that I don't care to be on the computer to much. Today I work so I am at work...hehehhe

Go Girl!

Congratulations :) That's what's up!!!

We look forward to seeing pics of the growing belly.

It went pretty good. Hope to see you on chat atleast one time.

Varr

Thanks to everyone who supported Freestyle.fm in the chatroom this weekend

We had alot of laughs up in there...along with PLENTY of new members as well.

Try it!

You'll NEVER want to leave once you log in lol:cool:

our second freestyle.fm baby yipeeeeeee...we breeding them now ;)

Lemme find out someone's being naughty all up in the chatroom.... :)

I'll be rockin with the family in Brooklyn tonight. I'll try to get on if i could, unless the family wants to stay up all night....! :)

We haven't done this in a while, n when them Italians, Greeks n Boricuas get to drinkin'.............you know we're gonna rock the house

Going to take pics of this and post up some time this coming week if time permits.

Ya'll behave on here! Those of you who have my number just feel free to call and let me know how it's going in the chat, i luv to hear just how naughty some of you behave :)

Back