DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Serato Updates

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
ITCH 1.5 FREE UPDATE OUT NOW

ITCH 1.5 is a free update and is recommended for all ITCH users. This is primarily a maintenance update that contains enhanced support for all current ITCH hardware, updates Mac and Windows OS support, and contains many bug fixes. ITCH 1.5 also introduces support for Apple Lossless audio file playback.

Numark NS7 and Numark V7 users will benefit from the addition of new shift functions which allow for quicker access to library functions as well as loop and sync features

GIVE SCRATCH LIVE 2.0 PUBLIC BETA A WHIRL

After our recent announcement at NAMM show, we are pleased to invite Scratch Live DJs to participate in the beta testing of Scratch Live 2.0. Loaded with new features, Scratch Live 2.0 also provides for new display modes and work flow options.

You now have access to more tracks and effects than ever before with the clean and simple control that makes Scratch Live the number one choice for professional DJs. Please note this is a beta version for test purposes only.

I've downloaded and tested SCRATCH LIVE 2.0. I like the fact that you can go from the default dual deck view to multiple deck view and for those purist there's the no waveform view. The effects will take a little getting used to, but it's always fun to play around and tweak with new stuff.

I look forward to everyone's thoughts on the new update and features.

I will have Serato one day...I know I must get with the times. Sadly some of the hottest dance tracks are only available via MP3. Although I am surprised on how much stuff is still pressed on vinyl. Especially the UK stuff and U.S. top 40 shit all on vinyl. But yeah Serato is in the works for me, I know guys, I have to get with the times, I know...

I have a question (as I know nadda about Serato)....Can it be used with 3 decks? And I heard "effects" mentioned. Does that mean thru the program effects are able to use live?

With the new update you'll be able to use four decks and yes there are built in effects. The good thing with Serato is that you can use the time coded vinyls so you won't lose your skillz just cause you make the switch.

I know you're probably gonna miss reading the vinyl, but you can always read the waveform. It does help as I've been mixing tracks I've never heard before and the waveforms give me visual clues to what's happening with the song.

SSL Version 2.1.0 (21048)

It's Here Serato Beta Ver 2.1.0 (21048)

You will have to login to http://www.serato.com

Remember, this is a pre-release software version, so use it at your own risk!

There are many bug fixes in this release as well as many diff eq effects added along with a new Ultra Knob. You will need to DL the effects pack seperate from the 2.1.0 DL Download and unzip the contents into your Music\ScratchLive\Effects\ Folder)

if you are using a pc that is located in your C drive my music/scratch live/effecs folder

I used some of the new effects live on the show Friday Night, and I got to say I now like a few of them as well as the new Ultra Knob!!!!!

One of my favs is the new "Randomizer" pretty cool ;)

Damn, now I have to go and download it tonite and try out this Ultra Knob Thingamabob

1.5 ITCH Users

ITCH 1.5 FREE UPDATE OUT NOW[/

ITCH 1.5 is a free update and is recommended for all ITCH users. This is primarily a maintenance update that contains enhanced support for all current ITCH hardware, updates Mac and Windows OS support, and contains many bug fixes. ITCH 1.5 also introduces support for Apple Lossless audio file playback.

Numark NS7 and Numark V7 users will benefit from the addition of new shift functions which allow for quicker access to library functions as well as loop and sync features

GIVE SCRATCH LIVE 2.0 PUBLIC BETA A WHIRL

After our recent announcement at NAMM show, we are pleased to invite Scratch Live DJs to participate in the beta testing of Scratch Live 2.0. Loaded with new features, Scratch Live 2.0 also provides for new display modes and work flow options.

You now have access to more tracks and effects than ever before with the clean and simple control that makes Scratch Live the number one choice for professional DJs. Please note this is a beta version for test purposes only.

Its been updated to the 1.7 VERSION....thanks for the heads up..

Back