• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Spirit Matter - Betrayal

Rene

Hija de la oscuridad
Acecina del amor
Estas contenta ahora traicionera

(Verse 1)
Girl I can feel it coming on so strong
How can something right just go so wrong
Face to face but somehow girl your gone
Like the wind a slight touch of sin and all the feelings
that I had for you have somehow been destroyed (oh)

(Chorus)
You betrayed my love turned your back upon my heart
You betrayed my love girl you tore my world apart
Betrayal, betrayal, betrayal

(Verse 2)
Girl now what’s a man like me supposed to do
When a girl like you could be so cruel
Yes when a girl like you could be so cruel
The way I feel nothing else is real except the feelings
that we once had shared and they all been destroyed (oh)

(Repeat Chorus 2x)

(Repeat)
Abusadora, abusadora, abusadora

(Repeat Chorus 2x)

(Repeat 4x)
You betrayed my love

(1x)

roxy21

little girl big games

:D;)well i can say that this song is so right beacuse most girls think we can just play men like games but is what girls fell to see that all men are not like that and the one that are kool we make them the same because after broking one heart we mess it up for the next girl and i've been in one of these things before and it's all because some girl fucked up his heart were he did not want to trust again and i can say i'am still working on getting he were he want to marry me .. but it's not easy for these girls who messt it up for us good woman... so this that said i love this song for it is true...

Fareedsnm

Betrayal

Yo Rene thanks for posting up Betrayal with the correct lyrics. The other person that posted it typed girl you're wrong Like the wind and you typed it correct girl you're gone Like the wind a slight touch of sin etc.

thanks bro u r definitely part of our team.

much respeto, Fareed Spirit Matter 2010 "don't call it a comeback we've been here for years" peace, Spirit Matter.

varrinique

FM MoDz
Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Rene, thanks for posting up your lyrics. I love motivated artists! It was nice meeting you at sidetracks on Friday ;)

Rene

Hi Varrinique it was nice meeting you and Raphael as well... hope to see you guys on the 23rd of April I'll be performing with Cyre, Artie & Legit & Grey.

These lyrics are not written by me I just posted them up for Fareed of Spirit Matter who is a good friend.