DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Spring Cleaning - Zero Posters and Multiple Accounts

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Attention FFM Bastids!

With the weather warming up its reminds me that it's time to do some spring cleaning. So effective April 1st, and no this is not some April Fools joke, we will be purging out all those lazy bastids with zero posts and merging accounts to those who suffer from multiple personalities disorders.

Please note:

Once your account has been purged you need to create a new account in order to access certain sections of the board. Additionally, if you have pics/blogs/links you will lose access to them once your accounts have been purged from the system. There is no way of granting you access once your account has been purged, not even with a new/different account.

Moreover, members with multiple account will have their accounts all merged into their original account. Once the merger is complete we can not undo the merger, this includes deactivated accounts as well.

Be sure to contact an admin prior to April 1st again not a joke, if you have any questions or concerns!

Thanks for the heads up. I gotta remember to close my other 50 accounts.

lmao!

I wonder how many folks have a clean account and a "dirty" account up in FFM?

Yes i am i got too many ladies so i need to talk to each one on different accounts.

BTW im clean and dirty on all my accounts. I dont need seperate accounts for each one. I will just be clean and dirty on all of them.

K i gotta get going cause some woman sent me a message on my other account so i gotta login to that one.

Back