DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Star and Bucwild....CANCELLED!

CPR_Jose_Ortiz

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM

Statement Regarding Star and Bucwild Morning Show (CT.Affiliate)
Thursday, May 11, 2006

Power 104.1 finds recent remarks broadcast by Troi Torain (Star of the Star & Buc Wild Morning Show) to be wholly unacceptable. As of May 10, 2006, he is no longer with Power 104.1 or Clear Channel Radio. We sincerely apologize to those who may have been offended by his remarks.

-----------------------------------------------
Star & Buc Wild was a syndicated radio show which last broadcasted out of WWPR-FM Power 105.1 in New York City. "Star" (real name Troi Torain) was the host of the show. It was taken off the air on May 10, 2006 pending an investigation by Clear Channel into threats Torain allegedly made against a rival New York City DJ's family. Star was fired from Power 105.1 and Clear Channel radio just a few hours after the investigation was announced, on the evening of May 10, 2006

Yeah and you have any idea what remarks were made?

"I'm gonna do an R Kelly on your seed. On your daughter." Who, by the way, is only four.

I hope that man goes to hell.

I heard the comments when he said them live.
I thought that he had really lost it. I love the show. But the graphic nature of what he said was totally inapropriate.

I actually thought that statement was going to cost him dearly....and it did.

He will be fine. Hes a millionare. But the crew!? Those employees I feel sorry for.

I say...GO TO SATELLITE!

---------------------------------
Mr. Torain has produced and broadcast comments over public airwaves expressing his desire to have sex with, ejaculate on, and urinate on Ms. Casey's young daughter (age 4). He has also offered $500 to anyone with information about the school that the girl attends.

Which could only mean that he was serious. You don't go on the air askin what school a young girl attends. His "comments" were written down. Had to be. I read it and it almost was in the structure of a poem. :shakeshead: What a fucking idiot.

This isn't the first time he is being "fired" or suspended from radio. His racial, stereotypical skits done got him into trouble. But there's a difference between racial and PERV.

Sadly this will only mean that he may have a contract deal soon with another station that will pay him alot more money!!!..you see in this country now the more offensive you are the more you sell...the more in demand people love this shit at the same time trying to act offended thats a sad fact of our modern "pop culture"

He has some serious issues!! When you bring an innocent child into your feud or bickering thats a shame..But thats the ignorance of todays' society..I hope he never gets another broadcasting position. But, like you said CPR satellite radio...

New York-based radio personality Star of the "Star & Buc Wild Morning Show" was fired this afternoon (May 10) from New York radio station Power 105.1 for threatening to find and sexually assault the child of a rival DJ on the air recently.

"Power 105 finds recent remarks broadcast by Troi Torain of the Star & Buc Wild Morning Show to be wholly unacceptable," said Rob Williams, Senior Vice President of Clear Channel Radio/ Market Manager New York City, via a statement. "As of late this afternoon, he is no longer with Power 105.1 or Clear Channel Radio. We sincerely apologize to those who may have been offended by his remarks."

Star's firing came after Councilman John C. Liu organized a press conference calling for the termination of the shock jock. Members of the NAACP and Social Action Committee of Philadelphia also joined Liu in the protest. Word is Star recently shared his plans to perform sexual acts on the daughter of DJ Envy, one of rival NY radio station Hot 97's morning show hosts. Star even offered money to anyone who could track down the kid and continually detailed the acts he hoped to perform on the little girl.

"Where does this kid go to school?" declared Star during a recent broadcast. "I got 500 bucks for that information. Oh, yes, I'll come for your kids.

"Yes, I disrespected your seed," he added. "If you didn't hear me, I said, I would like to do an R. Kelly on your seed, on your little baby girl. I would like to tinkle on her... I'm coming for your seed. Did you hear me? I want to put some mayonnaise in between your baby girl's ass crack and take a bite."

Word is Star's remarks remained under the radar until today. During the conference, Liu played a CD featuring Star's shocking comments. In the audio, he also made sexual comments and racial slurs targeting Gia Casey, Envy's wife, who is of Asian descent. Casey who stood by Liu as he played the audio reportedly began crying halfway through the remarks.

"I'm wondering what it will take for some measure to be taken," Casey asked during the press conference. "Do I have to go down to the morgue and identify my child's body before Clear Channel says, 'You know what, maybe they've gone a little too far?'"

Envy did not attend the press conference. The councilman also blasted Star for calling an Indian call center operator a "filthy rat eater" and a "bitch" as well as warning that he'll "choke the 'F' out of you." Clear Channel suspended Star shortly after the press conference pending further investigation. The company then terminated him hours later.

Liu and other councilmen have sent a letter to the Manhattan District Attorney demanding a probe into Star's broadcasts. They have also contacted the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and authorities in New York and New Jersey where Envy and his family reside. The school Envy's daughter attends has reportedly beefed up security.

"You can't broadcast threats like this," Liu offered. "And these are real threats."

In January, Star celebrated his one-year anniversary at Power. The "Star and Buc Wild Show" returned to New York in January of 2005 after leaving Hot 97 in 2003.

The "Star and Buc Wild Show" is syndicated by Premiere Radio Networks on stations in Miami, Fla; Hartford, CT; Philadelphia, PA; Augusta, GA; Richmond, VA; Savannah, GA; Albany, GA and Austin, TX. There is no word yet on whether the show will continue to air without its host or what Star's firing means for the other stations the show is broadcasted on.

Star first came under fire for mocking singer Aaliyah's death on-air back in 2001.

I dun like him. :( If that were my child I would make sure his ass went to jail. She should also get some sort of restraining order...etc etc. Maybe the child should have an extra bodyguard with her. She lucky she got money.

Back