• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Sunday Night Football Thread

DJCaliente007

Freestyler Xtreme
This Sunday on week 11 the Eagles will face at home against the Giants, The Gaints lost against the sorry Cowboys, But the Cowboys somehow won against them, probably with the new Interim Coach Jason Garette has something to do with it since Wade Phillips the now ex Cowboys coach who recently got fired. So will Eli and the Giants bring there A game? Or will they lose like they did against the Cowboys? Michael Vick my boy is on fire hes on edge to be the MVP (Most Valuable Player) the way he shows his talent and the way hes patient in the pocket its just incrediable so will see how he does when the season continues. The Giants Vs The Eagles this Sunday Night on NBC....