DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD for PS3 and XBOX

CPR_Jose_Ortiz

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
What a treat.
Both systems have upgraded the game for HD TV's.
It is now more vibrant in colors and the music track has been remixed.

The fighters looks bigger and much more detailed.

Though this title is only available for download purchase it is well worth the $14.99.

They also include the standard non HD (Classic) game as well.

Last night was tournament night at the CPR Mansion.

----
MORE INFO.

The Capcom arcade classic receives a whole new look with Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix. Capcom maintains the integrity of the popular game by utilizing the original game code while upgrading the graphics with new artwork and high resolution 1080p images -- all of the art, from character animation to stage backgrounds, will be completely redrawn by Udon Entertainment, the company responsible for the official US Street Fighter series of comics. Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix includes both online and offline competition for one to two players.
<!-- Columns --><!-- column 1 -->Genre: Fighting
Local Play: 2 Versus
Online Play: 2 Versus

<!-- column 2 --><!-- /begin Also available on -->Also Available On: X BOX 360 and PS3
<!-- /end Also available on -->Release Date: November 27, 2008
MSRP: $14.99
---

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude tell me your Gamer tag so i can whoop up on you like a step child....

add me CPR

UTK4PRODUKT

I don't have one.
Let me see if I can create one

you have to pay for xbox live to be able to play online matches / options...

get it it's well worth it..

Prepare for a beat - down!!

Been playing SF2 since it came out in 90? or 92

WOW, looks like I might have to dust off the ol' 360.

GamerTag: ADMIN4LIFE - Add Me If You Want Pain!

:rotf:

Added you as buddie... Now the fun begins... but...??? dont be messing with my Freestyle.fm account after im done wipping the floor with you ok?

It has gotten great reviews on different sites and magazines. I am def gonna get this game. It's been sooo damn long since I played it. After I get it and get some practice, I will set up a tag to play whoever wants to play (ps3)

At our house we have a Champion De Guile Tournament where the winner is the only one allowed to use the character; Its named after Street Fighter's Guile, my fav character. Who ever gets to ten wins...WINS.

You can do this with all of your characters.

My brothers and I have resurrected the tournament.

Damn I need a PS3 soon, but I still want to play my PS2 games... decisions decisions...

There is a store on Main Street (North End) called Game World.
They have 60G PS3s that are backwards compatible.
The guy's name is T!
Tell him I sent ya.

Thanks for the info Jose. I go there often, but wasn't sure if he had any available.

Back