• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Superman Returns

CPR_Jose_Ortiz

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
If you were wondering what happened to Cyclops look no further than Superman Returns!

Well Cyclops is not here. Just the actor that plays the character in X-Men.
We now know why his part was so short in X-Men 3. Because like the Director, Bryan Singer, they both opted to bow out and be part of a better movie.

Don't get me wrong I very much enjoyed X-Men 3...but I truly loved Superman Returns!

Not only are all the characters solid but the actors are great in all of their parts.

Brandon Routh is Christopher Reeve reicarnated. He IS Superman. No doubt about it.

Kevin Spacey plays the best version of Lex Luthor...EVER. And that includes Smallville!

Lois Lane is truly played as she should be.

The rest of the cast is great. Lots of Super Surprices!

Whatever you hear about this movie...GO SEE IT FOR YOURSELF!!

Superman HAS returned!!!

Boy did you ever get this one wrong Brandon was as stiff as a stick on an ice cream cone kate bosworth was a lousy lois
and the only thing I would agree with you on is that Kevin spacy was a good lex luthor!

CPR_Jose_Ortiz

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
wOw. I just watched for a second time and enjoyed it as much as the first time.

Brandon Routh was a Christopher Reeve carbon copy.
I had not issues with the movie at all.
I think Bryan Synger did a great job and didn't miss anything.
He was very well detailed in telling the story.

taezee

graphics designer
DOFCH.COM
CPR Jose Ortiz said:
wOw. I just watched for a second time and enjoyed it as much as the first time.

Brandon Routh was a Christopher Reeve carbon copy.
I had not issues with the movie at all.
I think Bryan Synger did a great job and didn't miss anything.
He was very well detailed in telling the story.

have to agree with you !!! me and the mrs were in puerto rico on vacation and saw the movie , it was christopher reeves reborn!!! didnt even really realize that the last name was shared with the original 'george reeves" until recently and remember my father telling me the story why i am so fucked up in the head..it was stemming from a time when i was three years old , watching superman with my father and leaping off his lap while screaming "SUPERMAN" thinking i could fly and slamming my head into the marble tile at his feet!!! [true story] umm just go check it you know me by now if im impressed youll be too!!

CPR_Jose_Ortiz

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
I lost my two front teeth for thinking I was Superman. I was 6 with no teeth. SuperCPR jumped from the couch to a pillow and completely...I MEAN!!! completely missed.

Superman Returns was great. You can't expect the whole story told on the first movie back. Superman has to establish a new relationship with the audience and the characters in the movie. Completely done well by Bryan Synger!

when i saw this movie from the beging to the end.... i said ' there's gonna be ANOTHER 1, all cuz' of the son he has with Mrs. LoisLane'....
the twist and plots of this movie where off the chain...
can't wait until the make Superman Returns 2..

CPR_Jose_Ortiz

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Well. He actually wouldn't be returning...Hes already back. LOL.
But the next episode should be really good.
The son becomes the father....and the father becomes the son.