DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

SUPERMAN vs SPIDERMAN

SUPERMAN vs SPIDERMAN - Who's Your Favorite Super Hero!?

• Total voters
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Nick75 @ July 07 2004, 11:51 am)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (DJCaliente007 @ July 07 2004, 2:25 pm)]They should make a movie of Spiderman Vs Superman for real and we will show you that Spidey can whoop Superman's ass all over gods green earth!
it would be scripted so how would that prove anything, it would be what the author thought would happen.

& how is it exactly that hes gonna do that?
good point, Nick!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rafael @ July 07 2004, 8:16 am)]FYI: I'm not down with trees anymore but if I was, there's no need to go to Long Island, there's nothing famous there, Franklin in Brooklyn is still the spot!
Oh well. I tried to be funny, but it didn't work
sad.gif

That would be the shortest movie. They would say....F I G H T!
SuperMan would melt his Spidey ass faster than you can say Lona Lane!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CPR Jose Ortiz @ July 08 2004, 7:45 am)]That would be the shortest movie.  They would say....F I G H T!
SuperMan would melt his Spidey ass faster than you can say Lona Lane!
laugh.gif

(BLEEP) SUPERMAN. I still pick Spidey.

Give me Batman, and then we'll have a superhero battle.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Crystal2001 @ July 23 2004, 11:14 am)]Is it me, or does Shadowman have a thing for repeating himself. :rollseyes: Bahahahahahaha
Sometimes I do that..

Now I starting to belive that I am sounding like and old scratched record stuck in the same groove. LMAO

Did you see how long it took Spidey to stop the speeding train!?
Superman could of stop the train with one hand and have an glass of milk in the other. Oh! and he wouldn't of passed out either! He would of still have had enough energy to fuck Lois Lane!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CPR Jose Ortiz @ July 25 2004, 10:44 am)]Did you see how long it took Spidey to stop the speeding train!?
Superman could of stop the train with one hand and have an glass of milk in the other.  Oh!  and he wouldn't of passed out either!  He would of still have had enough energy to fuck Lois Lane!
And THATS why hes so...BORING!

Spider man has to use his STRENGTH, Superman doesnt have to do shit but stand there!
hammer.gif

*YAWN*

^^^^

Borrowed line.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Crystal2001 @ July 25 2004, 8:31 am)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (CPR Jose Ortiz @ July 25 2004, 10:44 am)]Did you see how long it took Spidey to stop the speeding train!?
Superman could of stop the train with one hand and have an glass of milk in the other. Oh! and he wouldn't of passed out either! He would of still have had enough energy to fuck Lois Lane!
And THATS why hes so...BORING!

Spider man has to use his STRENGTH, Superman doesnt have to do shit but stand there!
hammer.gif

*YAWN*

^^^^

Borrowed line.
borrowed but not jacked??

wow, I am impressed

And Superman is boring, the storyline behind him is boring. Spidey is a real man & intelligent, not some alien dropped off on a farm.

That is why Spidey kicks ass
biggrin.gif

wow.gif

WTF.

LOL! It geared towards those of all ages! Unless you consider yourself old cause I know people your age that love this show!
biggrin.gif

Please even tied down in my chair with my eyeslids forced open, I still can't watch that show!

Back