DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Movie Review: Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby
Stars (Out of 10): 8
One Word Summary: Fun
Reviewed By: Joe Critic's Sam Bear

The Bottom Line is that “Talladega Nights” is exactly the movie you think it is. All the laughs aren’t wasted in the trailer, but overall it’s pretty upfront about what kind of movie it’s going to be. Like Will Ferrell? Liked “Anchorman?” Thought the commercials looked funny? You’re in luck because “Talladega” deals its cards heads up, and though the result might not be a royal flush, it’s certainly better than a pair of twos.

Didn't see this movie so I can't rate it. But it looks dumb enough to be funny.

Will Farrel has this type of humor that either you get...or you don't.
Watching Taladega Nites was like watching Austin Powers...I hated it when I first saw it, then it grew on me. I have to watch this one again. Lots of funny stuff on here. Lots of Farrel humor.

that movie was funny as hell.i went to the theatre twice to see it then i bought the bootleg (only 4 dollars for the dvd).it was one of those dumb comedies where u dont have to be too bright to get the jokes.i recommend everyone go see it if ur lookin for a good laugh.2 thumbs up,dj bliss approved ;)

Back