DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Tao of Wellness

KuppyTea

anyone ever heard of it? if you have what kind of treatment would you get done?

anyone ever heard of it? if you have what kind of treatment would you get done?

My TAO of wellness is every Friday Night from 8 - ? :cool:

@ around 10:00PM EST I am in that state of mind.... and its the vodka!!!!!

I stay that way right through Saturday. :eek:

On the real, I do Not Promote Drinking.. Just the Music!!!

Tao of Wellness? sounds like a slick name for a suppository. I would stay away... far away.

Tao Of Wellness I heard a lot of when I was in Massage school....

The treatment that I enjoyed most was the Massage Therapy and Reiki.

With Reiki, some people can see your aura, and there for work on your troubled areas and help heal.

I can't see auras, I actually get visions of what is troubling you.
And not just physical pains either, I get visions of what troubles you have in your personal life.

Another thing I haven't been able to control is that if you have a pain in your body, whether it's your arm that hurts, your leg, foot etc. I end up feeling your pains and aches as well when I do Reiki.

There are 3 Levels of Reiki, but I only did Level 1, I need to get back into Reiki, it's very nice, especially all the positive energy you get to experience ;)

Amazing!

Tao Of Wellness I heard a lot of when I was in Massage school....

The treatment that I enjoyed most was the Massage Therapy and Reiki.

With Reiki, some people can see your aura, and there for work on your troubled areas and help heal.

I can't see auras, I actually get visions of what is troubling you.
And not just physical pains either, I get visions of what troubles you have in your personal life.

Another thing I haven't been able to control is that if you have a pain in your body, whether it's your arm that hurts, your leg, foot etc. I end up feeling your pains and aches as well when I do Reiki.

There are 3 Levels of Reiki, but I only did Level 1, I need to get back into Reiki, it's very nice, especially all the positive energy you get to experience ;)

Wow that's so awesome! I'd like to study something like that after I'm finished school, it's so engrossing! Now, when you have these visions are they colorful and vivid or do they fade in and out? Is it sort of like an Astrial Projectio where youre seeing it through your own eyes or are you taking the place of the troubled person? This is so exciting!:eek:oh::bowdown:

Wow that's so awesome! I'd like to study something like that after I'm finished school, it's so engrossing! Now, when you have these visions are they colorful and vivid or do they fade in and out? Is it sort of like an Astrial Projectio where youre seeing it through your own eyes or are you taking the place of the troubled person? This is so exciting!:eek:oh::bowdown:

Well check it:

When I did Reiki, I did it with a group.

My Chiropractor back home in VA is a houlistic doctor, so he believes in Natrual Medecines and Natural Healing. In his practice, we would have Reiki sessions once a month.

It would be a group between 6 and 10 people, and one at a time we would all take turns.
So imagine one person laying on the bed, and 5 to 9 other people putting positive energy through you and work on bettering your Shakras.

I put my hands on the person, others prefer to just hover their hands over them, I feel that when you touch the person, you have a better flow and feel more of where they're troubled areas are.

I close my eyes and focus, and the visions I see are either:
1. See what they're seeing, as in me standing in their place.
2. See a vision of what they are struggling with, whether it's a person, an object, or emotional.

For example: one woman we were doing Reiki to, was having issues with her ex-husband. I would see him yelling at her from a distance, and the more we worked on her energy, the farther away he was getting. Kind of like pushing him and his bad energy away.

Another woman was indecisive about her house. I would see a brick house and then out of no where there was a fog and I couldn't see the house anymore. Then the house would come back into focus, and was more colorful than before.

Now keep in mind, they never tell me what's going on with them, so once the Reiki session is over for that one individual, they usually ask what some of us have seen.

The woman with the house didn't know if she wanted to sell her house or not, that's why the fog kept taking over.

Other times I just feel the physical pains and not see anything at all.
I guess it varies with each person and how well I'm feeling that day too.

But like I've also stated before, I can't see auras or their colors, :( It's something I wish I could do, but can't. Because each color means something different.

When others would see my Aura Colors, they always used to be Blue or Purple, colors of a bruse and would mean just that, feeling down, depressed, unhappy, now they see brighter and happier colors. So it just really all depends on what you are able to see :D

That's incredible!

Well check it:

When I did Reiki, I did it with a group.

My Chiropractor back home in VA is a houlistic doctor, so he believes in Natrual Medecines and Natural Healing. In his practice, we would have Reiki sessions once a month.

It would be a group between 6 and 10 people, and one at a time we would all take turns.
So imagine one person laying on the bed, and 5 to 9 other people putting positive energy through you and work on bettering your Shakras.

I put my hands on the person, others prefer to just hover their hands over them, I feel that when you touch the person, you have a better flow and feel more of where they're troubled areas are.

I close my eyes and focus, and the visions I see are either:
1. See what they're seeing, as in me standing in their place.
2. See a vision of what they are struggling with, whether it's a person, an object, or emotional.

For example: one woman we were doing Reiki to, was having issues with her ex-husband. I would see him yelling at her from a distance, and the more we worked on her energy, the farther away he was getting. Kind of like pushing him and his bad energy away.

Another woman was indecisive about her house. I would see a brick house and then out of no where there was a fog and I couldn't see the house anymore. Then the house would come back into focus, and was more colorful than before.

Now keep in mind, they never tell me what's going on with them, so once the Reiki session is over for that one individual, they usually ask what some of us have seen.

The woman with the house didn't know if she wanted to sell her house or not, that's why the fog kept taking over.

Other times I just feel the physical pains and not see anything at all.
I guess it varies with each person and how well I'm feeling that day too.

But like I've also stated before, I can't see auras or their colors, :( It's something I wish I could do, but can't. Because each color means something different.

When others would see my Aura Colors, they always used to be Blue or Purple, colors of a bruse and would mean just that, feeling down, depressed, unhappy, now they see brighter and happier colors. So it just really all depends on what you are able to see :D

WHat made you want to do this kinda thing? Is it the spiritual aspect of it or did it just seem relevent to your interests?

WHat made you want to do this kinda thing? Is it the spiritual aspect of it or did it just seem relevent to your interests?

It was something that was part of my teaching when I went to school for Massage Therapy. My first instructor is a Reiki Master, and it was something they he taught as well (on the side of course ;) ) outside of the school aspect.

It also helped us be more centered and have more positive energy when we would practice Massage. So it was more Relevent to my interests at the time :D

I just ended up enjoying it and tried to corporate it into my life and well being.

Back