DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Thank You All!!!!!!

MonaLisa

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
First ... I wanna thank you for all the love and support for the Sunday Nite Showcase .... We always had lots of laughs in the chat and fun with the contests and webcams.

Sadly ... my new schedule conflicts with the show and of course providing for my family at home comes first.

Secondly ... We have a really great "family" here and if there's anything I can do for any of you .... you know where to find me! It's definately not a goodbye to me ... just the show :(

As I usually say during my show ... We have really good shows during the week as well as the weekend .... Go into the chat and show support to the DJs ... the site and of course FREESTYLE!!!!!

*smooches*

Well, I gotta say that your show was one of my favorites and I'll miss hearing your sexy voice :eek: but yes family does come first. Hope to see you sometime in the chatroom and please don't be a stranger! Say hello to the family for me. xoxo Take care ma!

Thank you for sharing your time and energy with us...It is appreciated!

I'll miss hearing your voice with the built in studdering effect. LOL.

Thanks for making Sundays fun! Now its back to just being the day before Monday. :mad:

LOL @ just being the day before Monday! I totally agree! I always looked forward to Mona's show! :(

MONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! ILU!!!!!!!!!! Family does come first so take care of those boys of yours! ;)

JUJUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! Hope you're feeling better!

Thanks!!! Sunday was very fun and I always looked forward to it ... you can never do enough laughing before the start of a new week.

I also wanna thank all the djs who submitted mixes .... I love hearing the different styles of each and hope you share them with the site as well.

ILU Krystalllllllll and Ive totally missed you this weekend! (no lesbo)

Glimpsey poo ..... MUAHZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guess i'll have to put my shamwow away now :(

*deactivates account*

Mona the GLOVE will never be the same again. I shall speak about you loud and clear to everyone I meet.

Dammnnnnn..... I step out for a minute and now my whole world's upside down!!:p

Everyone needs to do what's necessary for their family...it's what separates adults from children.;)

You guys are the best!!!!

Greek .... I will always glove you

Trick Daddy .... wtf u been?

Top Ten Things I Learned From Mona's Show

1. What Pennies Taste Like
2. I Didn't Learn As Much As I Thought I Did

Thanks again Mona!

^^^^^^^^^^

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO @ number 2

You guys are the best!!!!

Greek .... I will always glove you

Trick Daddy .... wtf u been?

I hired on a tech for my business and I've been slammed at work. 14 hour days tend to make you tired:p

But I missed y'all while I was workin!! :pI'll be around a little more now anyways..

I'm already lookin forward to the Mona Comeback Show Special!!!!:D

Raf ... I am sure you learned more than that!!! I know I have

LOL @ pennies LOLOLOLLLL

Back