• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

THE BREAK UP SONG OF THE YEAR COMES TO WCM!

CPR_Jose_Ortiz

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Good Luck on your internship. We'll miss you here in the a.m.

How about a political job...You'll be great!

FreestyleChulo

Freestyler Xtreme
i still think the song sux....just more proof that radio is crap and i dont listen to it anyways....

actually...the single is being released next tuesday on Jive....Jive has to be the biggest sell out of all the record companies....then again they own a big chunk of the teen pop shit...they know eamon will sell records with his cursing barrage....besides this...does he have anything else to offer??....ill get the bootleg and let ya know!!...

CPR_Jose_Ortiz

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
[b said:
Quote[/b] (FreestyleChulo @ Jan. 22, 2004 - 9:42 am)]i still think the song sux....just more proof that radio is crap and i dont listen to it anyways....

actually...the single is being released next tuesday on Jive....Jive has to be the biggest sell out of all the record companies....then again they own a big chunk of the teen pop shit...they know eamon will sell records with his cursing barrage....besides this...does he have anything else to offer??....ill get the bootleg and let ya know!!...
BOOTLEG!  LOL!  I WOULD DOWN LOADED.  THANKS FOR THE SINGLE UPDATE!!  THE ALBUM THOUGH WILL BE RELEASED ON FEB 17th, 2004.

PS: This song is just the "Afro Man" song of 2004.

Legit

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
yeah cpr, lol they play the song all the time in new york city. on the station z100.i've been looking 4 this song 4 about a month ago. i call nick75 and he found it, and when her heard it he bug out.lol then i told him to send to the rest.....this song is going to be #1 in no time. he wus on z100 2days ago. he told them the song wus 4 his x's.they ask him did it happen. he said yes friends freinds told him.they ask whats her name, he said hellllllllllllllllllllllllllll no. she knows the song is out there and is happy cuz its about her, but he dont want to say her name cuz he does not want her to get any probs lol... this song is hot alot of guys (and myself) want to sing a song to there x's and what way to say it in a song lol smart guy !!!! hey if cpr let me i'll sing it at the fest in springfeilds this summer hahahahahahah.j/k !!!! i cant stop listening to this song... i love it .........legit

CPR_Jose_Ortiz

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Thank you for introducing me to this song Legiticus.  It is hilarious.  I wanna do a Freestyle cover to this song...f/ Phillip Anthony.

I will dedicated to the biggest puto in Freestyle...Artie!  [I dont want you back!]

That WAS a Joke!

what an asswipe!!!

i made a thread about that one song when that song FIRST came out... its in teh all music section...

because he just is... he couldve posted that crap in there... and not have wasted webspace!! BOO YOWW!!!

CPR_Jose_Ortiz

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Freestyle4Ever86 @ Jan. 22, 2004 - 12:23 pm)]what an asswipe!!!

i made a thread about that one song when that song FIRST came out... its in teh all music section...
Nobody cared when you posted it I guess. I never saw it!
Sorry. I'll have to let you do the next one.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CPR Jose Ortiz @ Jan. 22, 2004 - 12:43 pm)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Freestyle4Ever86 @ Jan. 22, 2004 - 12:23 pm)]what an asswipe!!!

Nobody cared when you posted it I guess.  I never saw it!
Sorry.  I'll have to let you do the next one.
oh well fuck it...

*runs off to post whore*

G

I posted this somg in the JOD a few days ago... I love this song!!! It's blowing up BIG here in Cali.

DJCaliente007

Freestyler Xtreme
i actually like the song it is tight.what is the next break up song of the year?