DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

The Epic Pet Peeve Thread II

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Tell us what you're Peeved About!

Lmaoooo, I'm Peeved that you're peeved!

I'm peeved that it's not Friday yet. I soooooooo want this day to be over with already.

TE="LVR, post: 7, member: 6"]I'm peeved that I'm the main one that wanted this thread started and now I can't think of shit to say![/QUOTE]
I'm peeved that I'm the main one that wanted this thread started and now I can't think of shit to say!
I'm peeved you got me here and can't think of anything to! LOL

TE="LVR, post: 7, member: 6"]I'm peeved that I'm the main one that wanted this thread started and now I can't think of shit to say!

I'm peeved you got me here and can't think of anything to! LOL[/QUOTE]
All the shit we complain about on a daily basis, there's gotta be something!

I'm peeved about not being able to renew my license here in NC today because I have to have car insurance! I don't even own a damn car! Now the boyfriend has to add me to his just so I can get it. Dumb or what?!

I'm peeved that I'm the main one that wanted this thread started and now I can't think of shit to say!
Lol! I miss this!

I'm peeved about not being able to renew my license here in NC today because I have to have car insurance! I don't even own a damn car! Now the boyfriend has to add me to his just so I can get it. Dumb or what?!
Thats crazy! And how can they make u spend more money, what if u cant afford it? U jus drive expired, then get another ticket, its a cycle, they setting u up! i hope that law dnt come this way!

I'm peeved that I can't figure out how to change my avatar! Grrrrrrrr
LVR just keep clicking on the avatar then u will get the option to upload a pic!

Heres mine, im so iritated with ppl who try to beat the system to get assistance, girl u know u married and he lives with u! Stop lying! If u dnt qualify then keep it moving someone else needs this more than you! Im talking about ppl trying to get section 8 rental assistance :mad:

I hate when you try to register somewhere online and they want tons of information and u miss 1 little meaningless thing and they're quick to say "you f'd up u bastid, now you gotta put all that info back in HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!"

I hate when you have your own medical insurance but the doctors office only wants MA. Hello, I don't live off the government! :mad:

I'm peeved about the credit/debit system being down at the grocery store and I got double billed and here it is a week later and I still haven't gotten my refund yet! A sista needs some gas money!!!!!

I have a fucking headache! wtf

Back