DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

The Monster Thread of Meaningless Milestones

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Just reached 1,000 posts? Got your first FFM Award? Got another Star? Well then why not post it up here so we can all celebrate with you!

Not much of a milestone, but I recently broke 1,500 PMs. Now if I only had the time to reply!

Yes! I just got....................Nothing! I win!

Hey you're 2 posts away from 400, that's gotta count for something!

6000! posts makes you the 8th top posters on the site, right above Shadow with 5,998 posts.

Congrats you post whore! :Banana01:

The Stars and Pips are based on Rep Points, the more you give and get the more pips and stars you get.

Cant hurry post take time.. just can't throw up any ol thing... i like taking my time.. im always going to be in top ten.. plus i like making topics that break 100 posts lol

i like going for replies ... since this is milestones and not to thread jack lol id like to say im sure i got one of the top 5 biggest topics lol with my female of the day 3 thousand plus replies and over 40,000 plus views WOO HOO

Hey I posted here! Theres my milestone! :p

*starts spamming forums*

^lol, congrats on your 400 posts

This post marks my 1,000 post.
I am officially a loosher
YAY ME! LOL

CONGRATS YA LOOSHER!!! Hope to have you around for another Thousand :)

CONGRATS YA LOOSHER!!! Hope to have you around for another Thousand :)

WOOT!! You can bet on it!!
I'm a Freestyle Extremer now!! My name's in black too! Woo Hoo!!
:Banana01::Banana01::Banana01::Banana09::Banana09::Banana09:

Back