DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

THE NEW AND IMPROVED BUGS BUNNY

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
It seems this skit has been spreading around the web like a case of internet herpes, so I felt it was my duty as the admin of this site to make sure we are not left out of the loop!

[ Beware The New Bug Bunny! ]

OMG Wth is wrong with you, post a warning or something! I almost got in trouble....
blink.gif

I'll have to finish listening when I get home!
lol.gif

My favorite part...

Kid 1: What? What does that do?
Buzz: It keeps your head warm.
Kid 1: Oh...
Buzz: WHILE YOUR FUCKING YOUR GIRLFRIEND IN THE ASS AND A FUCKLOAD OF NINJAS SHOW UP AND YOU HAVE TO FIGHT THEM WITH A GIGANTIC COCK...
Kid 1: All right, All right we get it...

truly awesome...

*sheds tear

[b said:
Quote[/b] (feisty @ Mar. 22 2005, 11:32 am)]OMG  Wth is wrong with you, post a warning or something!    I almost got in trouble....  
blink.gif

I'll have to finish listening when I get home!  
lol.gif
LOL, I didn't even read this until now...

Sorry about that baby, I can just imagine everyone's reaction upon hearing "I'll fuck your mom with a razor dildo while doing a drive by in a buick with a fucking monkey, you like that shit motherfucker??"

lol.gif

blink.gif
blink.gif
blink.gif

crazy.gif
crazy.gif
crazy.gif
crazy.gif

Back