• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

The new fae of Urban dance

shadowman

Freestyle and DDR Junkie
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle Nation
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Oh no, NOT that gay ass song LOL!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yeah its is kinda gay but watchin thet fat kid get down is kinda funny especially when he raises his arms and goes nuts with it!!!

G

Apparently that kid, whose name is Gary, is the most popular video to circulate the net in years. I only just came across it. There have been like 20 parodies of it but none of them are as good as that.

cool_al_frm_qns

Freestyler Xtreme

shadowman

Freestyle and DDR Junkie
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle Nation
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Rafa, I told you that was DJ Muevelo, not me. Not even DJ Caliente could come up with that one!

move over william hung meet ur new partner of urban dance "el gordito"