DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

The Return of The V.I.P. Room ... 8-21-08

djbadboy

BANNED
Well family we finally got the power back on and YES !!! there will be a show on tonight...

i was gonna wait til next week but DAMNIT !!! I can't wait that long...lol

Thanks to everyone for their kind words of comfort that was given to me when i came in the chatroom from time to time...I really appreciate it.

The show will be starting at 7pm est , 6pm cst and 4pm pst.

Its a 3 hour show full of the Freestyle for your ears.

Get ready for Hot Freestyle Jams and Flashbacks , BB's Double Shots , and of course the ever so popular ... BON-US HOUR...Ladies i hope ur ready...

So lets unite together once again tonight for the return of The V.I.P. Room
with Dj Badboy on here on the most listened to Freestyle iRadio station.

F R E E S T Y L E . F M

BB....WELCOME BACK ;) EVERYONE WILL SURE BE GLAD TO HEAR THIS NEWS...BLESSINGS MY DEAR AND SEE USOON :p

glad your well BB , and back, unfortuneatly i'm going out tonight , if i make it back in time i'll pop in , if not have a great show;)(don't flex without me lol)

Welcome back BB. Glad you got ur power back. I'm gonna try to make it in tonite, at least for a little bit.

YAY! im so happy - i missed youuuuu! ..

have a good show and happy your home again =)

♥ youuuuuuuuuuu!

awww thanks for the kind words...see u all in the show tonight.

Aw damn, now I gotta go back out for snacks..... LMAO!!!

welcome back BB!

welcome back! u fought a worse battle and won! this was a piece of cake for you...blessing always...we could be worse off....

Is everyone ready for BON-US Hour?????:rotf:

Last edited by a moderator:
yay! im glad to hear u finally got power back:D cant wait till tonight show

Guess what??? ............

I'll be there!!!!!!!!!! woohoooooooo

Back