DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Thompkins Marketing Inks Deal With Motor City Hits Records

nicholasg980

Texas-based Thompkins Marketing & Media Group (Sugar Land, TX) is delighted to announce the signing of a long-term marketing & distribution agreement with Motor City Hits Records of Detroit, MI.

Thompkins Marketing is a multi-faceted communication network, specializing in music distribution and radio promotions, primarily to independent labels. The goal of this unique collaboration is to reignite the flame of great music that once emanated from Detroit and spread to every major city in the world.

TC Thompkins, the CEO of Thompkins Marketing, said "he is excited to partner with the fledgling label." With the lineup on this unique project," he continues, "it's hard to lose."

This compilation will be a compilation of some of Detroit's most famous groups and artist: The Four Tops (one of the last recordings with Levi Stubs), Dramatics (with the last recording of the late Ron Banks), The Miracles, LJ Reynolds, and Carla Cooke (Daughter of legendary Sam Cook), and others. Motor City Hits first release is scheduled for mid-2011.

Motor City Hits CEO Herb Strather is equally pleased: "Motor City Hits and I are pleased to have TC Thompkins on board. We now have a world class CD with a world class promoter & distributor," he said.

Legendary crooner LJ Reynolds, who is lead singer of the Dramatics, said of the agreement: "I'm thrilled to be reuniting with TC. We worked together on some of the Dramatics biggest hits such as "Me and Mrs. Jones," "I Going By the Stars in Your Eyes," "Be My Girl," and "I Can't Get Over You."

TC and LJ, along with Billy Wilson, who is the Assistant Director of Marketing & Promotions for Motor City Hits, the entire team is poised to release a plethora of enjoyable music for your enjoyment for years to come.

Back