• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Transformers

CPR_Jose_Ortiz

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
I haven't been taken back to my childhood like I have been tonite while watching The Transformers.

To say that they got the movie right is an understatement.
Great attention to details and respect for the story of the Transformers.
I laughed and then was at the edge of my seat seconds later.

The audience connected with the movie from start to finish and no one was bored. There was a standing ovation after the movie finished and though we are satisfied we truly wanted more.

Having the original voice Actor for Optimus Prime and good voice casting for Megatron was key to making this movie great and enjoyable. The narration used during the opening sequence is.... EXCELLENT!

The action was fast paced and all of the Actors played their role perfectly.
I don't want to disclose any of the movie because I strongly feel it deserves an audience.

Go see it. I know I will (again!).

Special Effects; GOOD. STORY; GOOD!!!
Meat!!! GOOD!!!

LatinNation

Industry Peeps
The Movie was OFF THE HOOK! Michael Bay Did an awsome job!!!! I love it and can't wait to see it again.....Anybody saw the end during the credits? Also anyone notice what was missing from the movie? PM and we can talk more I'm not gonna spoil it :):rasp: :eyebrow:

FEISTY

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Saw this one with my 2 kids, and we all loved it~! Great movie :buttrock:

DougB

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Transformers 2 has been given the greenlight and I can't wait to see what direction the sequel takes.

CPR_Jose_Ortiz

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
You guys should watch it on HD DVD.
wOw! Does it look great!
Megan Fox....Yummy on Hi Def.

If you go to the end credits and let them play all the way through...
(you can just forward to the end)
There's a 1:30 Trailer of Iron Man. Go check it out.
Its an "Easter Egg".

CPR_Jose_Ortiz

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
You know. If you wanna watch it on HD DVD. You can buy a HD DVD Player tomorrow for 98.00 at Walmart's Secret Sale at 8 am.

Yup! Yup!

powrpuff

Freakalicious Freestyler
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
awesoem movie..my girls liked it!