• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

vBulletin use

chuckie

Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
So A new project just added to my plate is to administer vBulletin for a school we recently acquired. So hopefully all you great mods/admins here will help a brotha out when i have questions about it :) I'm going thru the manual now on how to use/admin/set it up now. Great things always happen to great people right? heh too much work too little time.

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Congrats and Welcome to the wonderful word of Admins! Just let us know what you need help with and I'll do my best to help you out.

*subscribes to thread

chuckie

Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Hey Raf, so i was just given my tasks. they consist of creating forums, archiving forums, and setting up user registration. I have a ton of questions. Whats the chance that you would be available for a phone call? :) would be tomorrow.

Oh and i have a deadline of Friday to get all this crap done :( heh

They fired their IT Director and dumped his work on me. yay work.

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
WOW, That was not fair, and not to mention, the little time to finish it in...Not Cool...
You're right, its not a whole lot of time to get this type of project off the ground. Not sure if its a new project or an exsisting one. Either way I'm here to help.

chuckie

Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
its an existing setup. we just need to modify it for the new school year. which we are unable to do because the director was the admin and hasn't given over the admin password yet. this is annoying.

another thing i will need to know is how to back everything up and restore it to a new server. we are moving everything over once we get the admin info.

chuckie

Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
So i just got the admin password. BTW, hacking the password is very simple with vbulletin. ANyway i need to get to this crap now. Hey Raf, let me know when i can give you a call :)