DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Wake up people! I know it is summer but jeesh....

DJFREDDY

FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
You all are dead lately, wake up and create some threads before I go over your house in my skirt and make you. LOL....

Really I know it is the Summer but where the hell is everyone?

Is anyone going on vacation? Where to and can I come? LOL.....

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO @ before I go to your house in my skirt!

You're too much Freddy! :rotf: :rotf:

No vacation here until October...going to visit Naya again...I hope! :)

Seriously.....where the hell is everyone Krys? There use to be like 50 threads here before and lately it is a ghost town? What do we have to do around here to buy some threads? Maybe Ted or Raf can give away some prizes to the thread starters? Give away the Thong to the ladies and let them post some pics! That might get this forum on the right track. Sometimes we need a lady's touch to get the forum moving! :rotf::rotf::rotf:

A lady's touch huh? I dunno bout all that cuz you guys sure do post some interesting threads....about each other! :rotf:

Don't know where everyone is...maybe they're actually working. ;)

Working what is that? Never heard of it. LOL.......

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

I so wish I didn't know what that was today! I knew I shoulda stayed in bed this morning when I woke up! BLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate Fridays like today! :mad:

Your scared everyone away with your skirt Freddy!!!! :rotf::rotf:

Your scared everyone away with your skirt Freddy!!!! :rotf::rotf:
I Think your right lol. I was even afraid to come in this thread when I seen "created by DJFreddy" lol.

Freddy has a thing for skirts, next he will start wearing a skirt, and going commando....What next a pic of you skinny dipping...lol

Freddy, go back to trying on skirts, and let the rest of us get back to our summer slumber....

Back