• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

WCM Introduces Xavi!

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
WCM Introduces Xavi!

A R&B Singer who was born in Vallejo, California and raised in the Bronx NY. Read about his many musical talents as well as listen to "Sorry" a single taken off his upcoming album.  

After reading about this new artist come back here and let us know "whatcha" think about him.

CLICK HERE TO GET THERE

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Feisty and I saw him perform at the Diamante Show. He only sang this one song (Sorry), but he has good stage presence and you can tell he's feeling what he was singing.

FEISTY

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Crystal2001 @ April 05 2004, 3:08 pm)]Was I there?
No, you were not. I think it was on the 20th of March.

And I loved the song and his performance.

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
He was also at the Sugar Club later that night. We didn't get to see him then, because we left before he could perform.

CPR_Jose_Ortiz

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Very good stage precense. I liked his performance at the Diamante Show.
Good job.

Xavi

Industry Peeps
Just wanna thank everyone for the positive comments and motivation. I cant wait to put out all the material I have for your listening pleasure out there and see how it does. If ya wanna hear more stuff check out www.bigtimemuzic.com thanks for everything peoples hope to hear more posistive things in the near future.:D

Not only are his vocals great..but his personality is as well! Thank you for contacting me Xavi..let me know when you perform once again so this time I can witness your wonderful stage presence!

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xavi @ April 06 2004, 2:08 pm)]Just wanna thank everyone for the positive comments and motivation. I cant wait to put out all the material I have for your listening pleasure out there and see how it does. If ya wanna hear more stuff check out www.bigtimemuzic.com  thanks for everything peoples hope to hear more posistive things in the near future.:D
LMAO, You're gonna think he's singing to you, he's that good!

FEISTY

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rafael @ April 06 2004, 2:55 pm)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xavi @ April 06 2004, 2:08 pm)]Just wanna thank everyone for the positive comments and motivation. I cant wait to put out all the material I have for your listening pleasure out there and see how it does. If ya wanna hear more stuff check out www.bigtimemuzic.com  thanks for everything peoples hope to hear more posistive things in the near future.:D
LMAO, You're gonna think he's singing to you, he's that good!
Damn! You mean he wasn't singing to me after all?

Xavi

Industry Peeps
Hey everyone! just wanna give ya a site ya can check out some more of my songs at www.bigtimemuzic.com theres four songs on there for your listening pleasure. 1)Twerk it 4 me
2)Sorry
3)Walk away
4) 2 the 1 I love
thanks again everyone
your friend,
Xavi