• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

WCM SOLD!!!

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Hello WCM members:

As you can see there has been a change made to WCM. The strain of creating, maintaining, updating, backing up, downloading, uploading, demanding ..er I mean requesting donations, lack of new VIP (paid memberships) has finally caught up to me and taken it's toll. Add to that the unexpected purchase of a rival site by one of the admins here at WCM has forced me to sell off my half of WCM.

Enjoy the new look and feel of WCM.

DJCaliente007

Freestyler Xtreme
Hey meng cool look i like it the new look good job!

shadowman

Freestyle and DDR Junkie
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle Nation
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
What happened here? CPR, Rafa, what the hell is going on?

CPR_Jose_Ortiz

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
The heart wants...what the heart wants!
I respect your decision, even thought I don't like it. You know how I feel about those people and I want you to be part of CPR's LF as well. Not sure why you didnt talk to me.

Nick75

Freestyler Xtreme
[b said:
Quote[/b] (shadowman @ April 01 2005, 4:06 am)]
What happened here?  CPR, Rafa, what the hell is going on?
good question  

whos the new managemnet? please dont tell me its maria

oh shit rafa i love it!! looks so awesome now this is what im talkin about meng

shadowman

Freestyle and DDR Junkie
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle Nation
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
[b said:
Quote[/b] (FreestyleChulo @ April 01 2005, 8:07 am)]APRIL FOOLS BITCHES!!!>..

i wont say ANYTHING UNTIL the day is over!!!!

G

Well life turns on a dime they say and I guess we just hit a dime.

Who knew. Well I sure didn't I tell ya that much.

It actually kinda freaks me out that Jose was up on something before I was. *shudders*

Well onto bigger and better things in the very near future. This weekend will be file moving weekend for sure. Good thing my boy came over and set up this MAC I had lying around as a small server.

Had that shit since last year sitting in my closet meaning to have it set up as a server for months and finally it gets done then this...talk about fucking fate.

Forte

Freestyler Xtreme
Well If u speak "DA Truth" and the 4 horseman return to create Lf.com the way it should be run . Wait Did I get banned from there?

DJCaliente007

Freestyler Xtreme
If you did you should be un banned for no reason mo should not banned you

DJCaliente007

Freestyler Xtreme
So do I damn it I just been fooled already for one day LOL

FEISTY

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
[b said:
Quote[/b] (DJCaliente007 @ April 01 2005, 2:10 pm)]So do I damn it I just been fooled already for one day LOL
Well the day is not yet over.... I'm sure you'll be fooled numerous more times!