DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Website Suggestion Box

I Think There Should Be Links For Both Streams Back In The Chatroom. Last Nite There Were People Who Kept Coming In And Leaving To Get To The Second Stream. Then Would Come Back. But Would Be Easier On All If There Was A Link To Both Streams. I Dont Know How Many Times I Go In The Room First And Forget To Click The Stream B4 I Went In. I'm Still Used To Them Being There.

:fixed:

RECORD MORE SHOWS!!!!
IT'S REALLY NOT THAT HARD IS IT? LOL. I SORTA MADE THIS SUGGESTION B4. RECORD MORE SHOWS AND AND PUT THEM ALONG WITH THE OLD ONES YOU HAVE (INCLUDING THE PRERECORDED SHOWS) IN A ROTATION ON THE SECOND STREAM. SOMETIMES IM IN THE MOOD FOR A SHOW INSTEAD OF JUST THE NORMAL STREAM. AND I DONT ALWAYS GET A CHANCE TO CATCH PETER'S SHOWS SO IT'D BE NICE TO GO ON AND SEE WHAT SHOW IS PLAYING AND CHECK IT OUT. ALSO A WAY TO TURN SOME PEOPLE ON TO IT THAT DONT GET TO LISTEN ON SAT NITES OR SUNDAY NITES CAUSE THEY'RE OUT OR WITH FAMILY. JUST AN IDEA.

Hey HomerJay, that's any excellent idea! The second stream should rotate full shows on a regular basis when it is not being used for live shows. And to add to that, maybe have a listing of shows coming up on the second feed so that people tuning in can have an idea of what's coming up during the day in case they want to catch a certain show. Otherwise, it's going to be a hit and miss if you want to listen to a particular show.

Unless of course, you take it one step further and have the same setup as the main feed where listeners can request what they want to hear. Except on the second feed instead of requesting individual songs, they can pick from a database of full shows. Just my two cents.

And by the way, HomerJay - thanks for the continued support:) It is much appreciated!!

I'll speak with Ted again to see what we can come up with.

Any way to get the player to display the song and artist being played instead of having to go back to the webpage to see? :D

Any way to get the player to display the song and artist being played instead of having to go back to the webpage to see? :D
Sounds like you're using Windows Media Player, if so try using Winamp or any other player but Windows Media Player.

Sounds like you're using Windows Media Player, if so try using Winamp or any other player but Windows Media Player.
YEAH WHAT RAF SAID. I USE WINAMP AND DIPLAYS IT FOR ME.

PFFT!!!!!!!!! I shoulda known it was winblows! GRRRRRR!!!!

Thanks for the quick reply though! :D

Here's One For You Raf. Dont Know If Any Of This Is Possible Or Not But Helpful They Would Be. Is There Anyway To Enable Copy And Pasting In The Chatroom. I Know U Can Hit Ctrl C And Ctrl V To Copy And Paste But Sometimes When U Do Ur Not Highlighted On What You Wanted Anymore. Same Thing When Posting, Sorta. You Can Paste When Right Clickin But Not Copy. (omg Lol, My Boss Was Coming So I Just Tried To Copy This And Hit Ctrl V Instead Of C And Just Erased Everything I Typed Lol, Thank God For Ctrl Z, Which I Had To Google Btw). Also In The Chatroom, Is There A Way For Individuals To Set It So That It Dont Automatically Jump To The Newest Thing Written Everytime Someone Types Something, Because Some People Were Talkin About This In The Chatroom. Saying How Everytime They Step Away And Come Back And Scroll Up To See What They Missed, It Keep Jumping Down And Have To Scroll Back Up Again And Can Be A Pain. These Are All Minor Would Be Helpful Like I Said.

This is just a cosmetic suggestion, but on the upper right corner of my screen where it says "Number Of Users Chatting", the bottom half of the number is chopped off. Is there any way to fix that? I'm always guessing how many users are in the chat room and I'm always wrong! LOL

FYI, I use Safari Version 2.0.4 (419.3) for Macintosh if that's any help to you.

I attached a picture of what I'm talking about too so you can see it.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• me_be_chopped.png
    me_be_chopped.png
    16.7 KB · Views: 8
Quix, Thats A Zero. You're Welcome Lol. For Real That Sux. I Myself Dont Have The Problem. If Anyone Else Does Please Let Us Know. I'm Sure Raf Will Look Into It.

Quix, Thats A Zero. You're Welcome Lol. For Real That Sux. I Myself Dont Have The Problem. If Anyone Else Does Please Let Us Know. I'm Sure Raf Will Look Into It.

You're right!

I just went in to the chat room and there was indeed no one there!

So I started talking to myself! LOL

QUIX, i do have that problem too, i also use safari, (i'm a MAC Chick)

aw, my poor little mac users. What am I going to do with you. LOL, just teasing ya.
I will look into this and see what I can find out, in the meantime since this is a java based counter you should double check to see if you have the latest version of java running on your computers by visiting http://www.java.com/en/download/manual.jsp

unfortunately there is no verify button for Apple, prior to downloading.
best of luck.

aw, my poor little mac users. What am I going to do with you. LOL, just teasing ya.
I will look into this and see what I can find out, in the meantime since this is a java based counter you should double check to see if you have the latest version of java running on your computers by visiting http://www.java.com/en/download/manual.jsp

unfortunately there is no verify button for Apple, prior to downloading.
best of luck.

I'll definitely check into that and thanks for the link!

I'll let you know if that helps later on.

Wait before you do that, take a look at it again. I just tried something in the code.

Wait before you do that, take a look at it again. I just tried something in the code.

The number is a little higher off the ground. Only the bottom part is cut off now instead of half of it. Jus' a 'lil bit more!

Push! Keep pushing! It's almost out!

Back