DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

We're Hiring A Stripper!

LMAO uhmmm if I had to choose an old guy, I'd choose George Clooney or Robert Downey Jr. Anything older than that and I'll just :puke:

Damn now thats sexy!!!

He's does work @ the China Club you know. He's real AND he's on myspace;). He travels around the world and makes big money doing what he does.... woot woot!!!

Girl i wanna go see him at dat club! He so damn sexy. Mmmmmm. Shit i wanna travel with him. lol

Girl i wanna go see him at dat club! He so damn sexy. Mmmmmm. Shit i wanna travel with him. lol

Sounds like someone's gonna do a Roadddddtrippppp! lol

lmfao, he's a sweetie. One of my best friends used to go out with him about 2 years ago.

Add him, he's one of my friends on myspace. Remember...it's G for "Gspot" lol

Call the China Club, or get in contact with Gspot thru his myspace page prior to going to the club. He travels to Canada.....everywhere! You wanna make

sure he's there when you go visit. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Girl i really do need to make that road trip now!! Cuz damn!!! I been trying to make my road trip since last year and can't seem to get it started cuz of my probation. (cant leave the state) but for him i can make and exception. lol

Anyway did you ever ask your friend what hes packing or duh i can just see it at the club huh lol OMG! I really wanna know. But you know alot of men that are like that believe it or not are teeny weeny. I dont know why, you figure they would be different but oh well. He still fine.

Girl i really do need to make that road trip now!! Cuz damn!!! I been trying to make my road trip since last year and can't seem to get it started cuz of my probation. (cant leave the state) but for him i can make and exception. lol

Anyway did you ever ask your friend what hes packing or duh i can just see it at the club huh lol OMG! I really wanna know. But you know alot of men that are like that believe it or not are teeny weeny. I dont know why, you figure they would be different but oh well. He still fine.

His pics and pics of other dancers are on my myspace. "Russ" works at the China night club as well. Heck, go to the club and find him, i'm sure he will be more than happy to let you know just how much he's packin' haw haw haw!!!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-qGA2jhjHo[/media]

I seen this one a while ago. But OMG! after seeing it again its just as funny. LMFAO!

Back