DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

What has everyone been up to?

Ted

Freestyle.FM Referee
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Ok before we left I asked where was everyone at?. Now I wanna know what have you been up to since the forums and the site closed. what have you been doing, where have you gone to keep yourself busy? What shows have you listend too? What music are you now interested in?

INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW....

I got a girlfriend. we have been together for about a year and 2 months. I started a new job a few weeks ago. Still working on my truck lol. what about you Ted?

Same old....been working and doin the whole homeowner thing....I found out about Cafe Patron, soooooooo that keeps me busy on occasion :D

I still try to catch Club House when I can but they stopped broadcasting it on Friday mornings.....which sucks.

Other than that, the more things change, the more they stay the same!!:)

It's good been busy at work and home,..Mike !! congrat 14 months goind strong huh?..are you still working on the car?

It's good been busy at work and home,..Mike !! congrat 14 months goind strong huh?..are you still working on the car?
Is the "car" the truck I see pics of on your Facebook account Mike?

Back