DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

What is YOUR favorite 70s,80s,90s song?

varrinique

FM MoDz
Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
OMG, I woke up today, thinking someone may have snagged this one already, but really............

i'm just curious to know what are our favorite songs of the 70s, 80s and 90s.

Can't remember the 70s much, but i knowwwwww for a fact i LOVE "Dancing Queen". During the 80s, Madonna was my idol lol, along with Kurtis Blow and all those old school break dancing songs :) during the 90s, eh.... it kinda switched up dramatically, but i enjoyed alot of pop music, R&B and NSYNC was ok, but I loved that pop song "I Need You" the young lady's voice on there was very hip at the time.

gosh too many to think of at once... will have to get back to it

geez i cant narrow it down yet, but i loved adam ant and talking heads and frankie goes to hollywood and b52s and bananarama, and goo goo dolls and reo speedwagon and chicago and bon jovi and and and lol

Back