DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

What Kind Of Freestyler Are You?

What Kind Of Freestyle Fan Are You?

• Old School Freestyle Fan

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • Nu Skool Freestyle Fan

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Bi Freestyle Fan

Votes: 49 60.5%

• Total voters
Wow look at all our members coming out of the Freestyle Closet! LOL

Its great to see that some of our members who were around for the old school are now listening to and enjoying the nu skool.

:buttrock:

i am a die hard old schooler, nothing is as authentic as the original. music i grew up with.. and will always cherish.

Pero is there NO Freestyle musica nueva that you like? :confused::confused:

I love freestyle for what it is!! Old, New, whatever...if it moves me to a point where I feel the beat all over my soul and the words hit with a thing of beauty...I know I have been touched by freestyle....and that is how I know its FREESTYLE!! Its the love that will always get you :)

hmm I would have to say i'm Old Shool but just like CPR said listening to crying over you well get me crying as well they played it out. So old skool 4 me without the played out tunes.

Definite Old School. But open to new things

I have been a freestyle fan since the begining when it was called Latin Hip Hop and Dance. I am open to the new stuff. Especially if the beat and singer moves me

I'm Def A Bi-freestyle Fan Lol I Like Em Both

I like Old ie 80's
I like New ie 90's
but what do we call 2000+ freestyle .....the third generation ....
....3G ....I like some of it .....
so Im a Tri - Freestyle .........

if its freestyle Ima gonna try it

First time for everything.

Never thought the word Bi would come out my mouth, or fingers, describing myself. Ha!!!!!!!! :eek:
But hell yeah! I'm Bi and I'm Proud!
:nanahump:

I love the old skool that brings back good ol' memories and the new skool that brings in new ones.
thloves.jpg

i love the old school tracks,but i personally feel like we should focus on the newer artists and jus hope for the best.and who knows,maybe freestyle might reach the popularity it once had back then,lol

I love old school, the memories, the best times!!! I like alot of new songs too!!! So I would have to say BI...;)

O|d 5ch00| f0r +h3 834u+ifu| m3m0ri35 +h4+ i+ h45 gi\/3n m3,,
4nd 4|50 f0r +h3 5h4d0w 0f p4in 4nd h34r+8r34k +h4+ h4\/3 833n c45+ 0n my h34r+...
8u+ +h3r3 i5 n0+hing m0r3 3xci+ing +0 m3 +h4n h34ring 4 n3w fr335+y|3 50ng +h4+ i h4\/3 n3\/3r h34rd 0f 83f0r3...... Lik3 Pur3Tr3nd5'5 "i kn0w im n0+ wr0ng"

IM OLD-BI SCHOOL ON THIS ONE...

I would have to say i love both. It surely is an honor to watch the new school generation come in and take after the old school. I know that old school is just the type that can't be beat, but i enjoy the club music genre.

Last edited by a moderator:
well for once i can say im bi lol i love both old school and new school

Back