DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

What Kind Of Freestyler Are You?

What Kind Of Freestyle Fan Are You?

• Old School Freestyle Fan

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • Nu Skool Freestyle Fan

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Bi Freestyle Fan

Votes: 49 60.5%

• Total voters

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Ok now that we have settled in a bit its time to see we're we stand as Freestylers. Are you..

1. Old Shool Freestyle Fan - Who Likes To Reminisce About Better Days When Freestyle Ruled The Air Waves.
  2. Nu Skool Freestyle Fan - You Just Rockin' The Latest Tracks And Echo CPR's Battle Cry of "Out With The Old & In With The New.
  3. Bi Freestyle Fan - Loves Getting Their Freestyle From Both Ends In The Muscial Sense And Loves Hearing Both Old and New Freestyle.
Post up your thoughts behind your answers and remember its just your preference. It doesn't make you an evil person for wanting one over the other.

* Non Freestyle Need Not Participate.

I Assume You Meant Old School (not Shool Lol), Well That Was Me When I Started To Listen To Ted's Show A Couple Years Ago, But Changed To Bi. The Show Opened Me Up To So Much Freestyle I Didnt Know Existed. And Now I Enjoy Them Both. True The New Can Never Live Up To The Old (well Most) But Still Enjoy Them Both Very Much.

Tough one to answer Raf, i'm definitely an old school freestyle fan, however i will give the new freestyle a chance.If i had to pick one it would be old school that's where my heart is and all the memories are. :)

Old School To Me Goes To At '91 Maybe '92 I Can't Really Consider Any Taz Old School, But Hard To Condider It New School Either, At Least The Early Stuff.

Being on the radio, you can only play Crying Over You so many times.
It gets redundant, tired and old.

I like to spin the new tracks. Currently I'm enjoying Artie and Legit's "HOW CAN YOU DO IT" and Zoe's "MY STORY".

Getting rid of the old...and coming in with the new!

While it's true that most of the best music made is from back in the day, largely because of some truly talented people involved in its creation, I feel that the possibility always exists for a new song to have as much vitality and freshness as the ones we all love.

While I have heard some songs that can hold their own against the classics, it's sad to say that most of those are extremely lacking.

However, I always hold out hope because there really is no reason why a nu skool song can't sound just as good as an old school one.

The technology is more affordable than ever. You can't tell me that in this country of hundreds of millions of people, that there are only a handful (Glenn Gutierrez, Joe Grandberg and Carlos Berrios immediately come to mind) with the creativity to come up with good music.

The odds say that that's impossible.

Even though I love the classics I also enjoy some of the better new school tracks. There are some great vocalist in new school and it will just take the right combination of production and vocals/Talent to make an unforgetable track.

Listening to George Lamond's new song and the roster on Carlos Berrios compilation gives me hope for the future.

I look forward to playing these songs on my radio show and having them added to Freestyle.fm.

Hopefully; Like Stevie B's "Young Girl", I will be getting requests for Old School Artists NEW SCHOOL TRACKS.

Only if!

Bi Freestyle Lover 4ever, eh!! My Freestyle Vida Loca Ese!!

Simon Homes!

DJ DXM :cool:

I would have to say I'm an Old School, I love to hear music that brings back memories! I also love to hear new music too, so I would have to be both. Can I be both????????

I would have to say I'm an Old School, I love to hear music that brings back memories! I also love to hear new music too, so I would have to be both. Can I be both????????
yes you can be bi. ;)

Well, i always listened to the OLD SKOOL, but now that i've been here, i am diggen the NEW SKOOL also, so i guess i'm BI now, i was OLD SKOOL till ya'll came on the itunes.

¡A mi me encanta las dos! I am both an Old-School & New School fan. The only reason why I feel stronger about the Classics is because I grew up with them, they are tied to so many good memories so ¿que esperas verdad?:D:D. I am also just getting my feet wet con el New School, como I have only been aware of it's existence since May of last year, so I have MUUUUUUUUUUCHO catching up to do. Most of the New School I have heard in ese periodo I like, I would say 90-95% of it. It sounds like Freestyle to me, so that is all that matters-Que es Freestyle DE VERAS. As far as bad singers/bad lyrics go, well let me put it asi, like this-ALL of the New school that I have heard so far is WAY BETTER que la basura (trash) on English radio now!

To be quite honest, I love both old and new..as long as it's a good track from all angles...at first I used to buy records based on how the song sounded..then I started buying them according to who produced the track(s)...But much like the majority..it's the classics that bring back the flash backs and can't help to go back in time to re-live those moments.

I would have to say I am Bi also., I love Old school cuz that's what I grew up with. All of our neighborhood teen parties the DJ's played all old school but now as an adult I listen to some of the new school and I love alot of them only now we don't have any area DJ's that like spin it. So sad, So I keep it alive and listen to it my car, at home and freestyle fm at work!!!!

Back