DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

What Kind Of Freestyler Are You?

What Kind Of Freestyle Fan Are You?

• Old School Freestyle Fan

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • Nu Skool Freestyle Fan

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Bi Freestyle Fan

Votes: 49 60.5%

• Total voters
Well I am gonna stand up and say I am "BI" and I am proud of it!!! I love Freestyle period!!!!!!!! I love the old school but the new school has a twist and I love it...Long Live Freestyle!!

I MUST SAY I AM A TRUE OLD SKOOL FREESTYLE LOVER....BUT THANKS TO FREESTYLE.FM, THE SITE HAS OPENED MY MIND TO THE NEW FACE OF FREESTYLE. I CAN TRULY SAY THAT I LOVE BOTH OLD & NEW!! IT'S ALL GOOD...NOW LET ME GROOVE.....
remoteImage.gif

WEEEEPPPPPAAAAA!!!! CHURCH LADY IN DA HOUSE!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I WOULD HAVE TO SAY OLD SCHOOL WAS THE BEST THEN. THE TIME WAS
SO GOOD NO CARES. JUST GOOD MUSIC AND GOOD TIMES. LOTS OF
MEMORIES FOR ALLOF US. BUT ITS A NEW TIME SO LETS MAKE NEW
MEMORIES. BRING ON THE NEW MUSIC.

i love freestyle point! but i also would love to hear the new and see the difference for myself!

O|d 5ch00| f0r +h3 834u+ifu| m3m0ri35 +h4+ i+ h45 gi\/3n m3,,
4nd 4|50 f0r +h3 5h4d0w 0f p4in 4nd h34r+8r34k +h4+ h4\/3 833n c45+ 0n my h34r+...
8u+ +h3r3 i5 n0+hing m0r3 3xci+ing +0 m3 +h4n h34ring 4 n3w fr335+y|3 50ng +h4+ i h4\/3 n3\/3r h34rd 0f 83f0r3...... Lik3 Pur3Tr3nd5'5 "i kn0w im n0+ wr0ng"

IM OLD-BI SCHOOL ON THIS ONE...

wow

Although I want to vote for the Old School I will vote for the Bi. I enjoy the opulence of music thats out there and don't want to slight any genre.

i'm for old school but there's some new school songs that are ok, but there are some really boring ones

I didn't know exactly how to put it in to words, but what this person said is exactly the problem with new school freestyle. There actually are some very good new school singers (better than some of the legends), but the songs they are singing are BORING!!!!!!!!!!!! New school freestyle needs to get some better writers. When will peeps learn that there's more that goes into making a good song than just hitting your high note? You basically have some very good singers singing some very bad songs.

Both the old & new!

I like both the old & new. I was a major fan & still am of the old skool classics before i became a singer/songwriter in the game of Latin Hip Hop music. What interest me most was the fact that most of the producers & artist were Latin & were making a strong impact in Amercan dance music, which gave me the influence & inspiration to pursue it.

Arawak/Taino Power.

I like them both, for the most part I'd have to say that the Old School is still #1 for me. And CPR, the Old will never be "Out" like you try to say =). I know what your saying about people requesting to hear "dreamboy, dreamgirl" and stuff like that, but those are the people that dont really know ALL the awesome freestyle songs that were made long ago. Anyway I like them both, as long as its a great song...

of course old school

NEVER FORGET WITHOUT THE OLD THE NEW WILL NEVAH EXCIST ! :blah:

you know I'm gonna have to go with bi on this one.....I loveeeeeeeee old school but the nu school is pretty good too .. i just love freestyle period..old and new ;)

Ok now that we have settled in a bit its time to see we're we stand as Freestylers. Are you..

1. Old Shool Freestyle Fan - Who Likes To Reminisce About Better Days When Freestyle Ruled The Air Waves.
  2. Nu Skool Freestyle Fan - You Just Rockin' The Latest Tracks And Echo CPR's Battle Cry of "Out With The Old & In With The New.
  3. Bi Freestyle Fan - Loves Getting Their Freestyle From Both Ends In The Muscial Sense And Loves Hearing Both Old and New Freestyle.
Post up your thoughts behind your answers and remember its just your preference. It doesn't make you an evil person for wanting one over the other.

* Non Freestyle Need Not Participate.
:blah:Well we all know this: with out the old there would be no NEW.. but since I came from the earlt 80's:rolleyes: ERA when freestyle was still a BABY LOL ~ I prefer as always OLD SCHOOL FREESTYLER HERE ! TILL THE END !:)

I would have to say Bi. I love the old, but the new is also catchy, some newer beats and sounds. Also, our old school artists with new tracks. I love my freestyle ;)

I grew up in the eighties so old school would be my first choice.I got turned off when every freestyle song had the planet rock beat. [thanks Little Susy for starting that trend :) ] Thankfully for this website I can listen to the new stuff and find good songs from newer artists.

I have been listening to Freestyle since its birth so I have to go with the OLD SKOOL, for me there is nothing like it....

i would have to say old school. although there are some great new school ones out there, the old school brings back so many memories.i'm always open to new music, but will never forget the old.

Back