DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Where is everyone at?

Ted

Freestyle.FM Referee
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I have been looking at the board for days, weeks even, and the one constant question I have is where is everyone at? What's has everyone been up to? Why do I need to sign into face book to get messages from site members. I will ask the obvious question and acknowledge the 5 ton elephant on the board that everyone seems to be ignoring.. why have you chosen not to participate on the board and the shows?

Is it something that the members or Admins have done to make you loose interest? Or has the site just grown old and stale and no longer interest you the way it should? Are there other activities you would like to see us do? Do we have to imitate Jehovah's witness and knock on your door and say we miss you? Help us out I'm trying to understand. I have heard the excuse that work is busy and people have allot of things going on but then I see the same people spend hours on Face book, so I have to draw the conclusion the issues is with the site and not necessarily with the amount of time people have.

We can only make the site better if we know what is wrong.. if the site is not your cut of tea anymore then feel free and let us know. You won't be offending us in any way we just need to have some input so we know where we need to start making improvements if any are possible.

i will be honest..i dont come here as much cus for some reason my pc slows down bad or freezes ..only on this forum...nowhere else. when i do logg on its from another place. or when i have ALOOOT of time to spend on waiting for pages to load. i miss it alot tho...:(

I try to participate in here :( I do try to post up some topics elsewhere. I also try to join in the shows as much as I can :(

I have been overwhelemed with work a bit, and the reason I'm on facebook more than here is because I interact with others who aren't part of this site/forum :xmask:

I do try to stop by in here almost every day, (even when I'm at work on the DL jiji!)

I love it here, but I'll try to be in here more often.....

lol we all gna be sounding like kids givin excuses for skipping school :p lol

LMAO
I'm sorry Uncle Teddy!!!
I'll be a good girl I promise!! :D

Lmao.. I just wanna know if there is something that we can do to get everyone interested again.

Like if the reason you cant get on is cause of slow page loading I wonder if anyone else has the same issues. Then we can see if there is something we can do to fix that.. I know sometimes I have an issue with the pages loading but I thought it was a java issue with my windows 7 maybe it's something else.

yo sorry bro, i have the site up at work and i look around, but hardly have time to really post. but i will try my best to to interact more on more forums and stuff.

No need to apologize I/we are just wondering what else if anything can be done so I have to ask the question...lol I have never been one to ignore the preverbal elephant in the room so to speak..lol

I check the forums everyday, but don't attend the show because the baby doesn't let me, really she doesn't! I'm with Liz as far as FB I interact with people on there that don't belong to this site, but whenever I see someone post something about Freestyle I always tell them if they wanna hear 24 hour freestyle to log onto here and I've gotten a few friends to join.

I've been working on a number of projects, especially the past 4 weeks.

I think I'm overdue for some crazy-thread-making!

[ame="http://freestyle.fm/forums/showthread.php?p=258207#post258207"]What's On Your Mind? - Freestyle.FM Forums - Where Freestyle Music Lives[/ame]

Ted Ive noticed it too.....

but Im still hangn just not posting as much , seems like 95% of the active ( not just listening ) participation comes from the shows

not much posting on DJ & Production talk ?? but I havent had any time for that either althought I did make a InTERESTING Mix ( mabee I should post it just for the Helluvit)

Perry's show is a bit of a twist and fun to see & hear a PHILLY centric style ....but for me its almost TOO familiar ...still fun though

Charlie V & The Vault BOTH DOPE SHOWS unique TRACKS & SKILLZ & staraight Bangn Beats

HEY I would DEFINATELY BE WILLING to do a spotlight Show with Homer ....I have Tons of rare tracks ....but In more of a radio show format and not Pure mix show ...

Last edited by a moderator:
A few months back when the site changed servers I was unable to log on here. This was on 3 different computers (so it wasn't just this one, any kind of settings, or operator error) and this was the only site it happened on. It boggled my mind for months and it was very frustrating. Once in a while it would let me log on, I'd make a post or two, then later on or the next day I'd try and follow up on it but the server would be down. It just started to work for me lately everytime. To this day I have no idea what that was about. Possibly the carrier here in Alaska ??

Also being out to sea for weeks at a time sure cuts down on my posting too...lol.

And I wish there was more posting on the DJ threads.

Lmao.. I just wanna know if there is something that we can do to get everyone interested again.

Like if the reason you cant get on is cause of slow page loading I wonder if anyone else has the same issues. Then we can see if there is something we can do to fix that.. I know sometimes I have an issue with the pages loading but I thought it was a java issue with my windows 7 maybe it's something else.

Yeah mine was doing that for the longest time. It was so frustrating it kept me away for a while. Then when it finally let me log on more often then the pages would load crazy, like everything looked different and none of the tabs would work. Then just recently it started working almost everytime. Still though every once in a while I will try to log on and the server will be down. This was on all our computers.

Hundreds of members and only 7 respond..wow..lol
To those who have responded thank you for your input it is greatly appreciated.

I miss being on as much as before. I miss not knowing whats the new. Since I got my new position at work and I started school, I dont have time for anything. I come and on take a quick look around listen to my freestyle but never post cuz I just dont have the time. I am making the time now. I have an appointment scheduled now just waiting for the receptionist to call when she is here. But there is nothing the site needs to change. It was personal reasons for me why I can't be on as much. I miss all of ya!!!

I became a facebook junkie but I'm getting clean again...I swear....

Are you kidding me? I don't even go to Myspace anymore! LOL The only reason I still have a Myspace account is because I still have people on there who refuse to get a facebook! LOL

Don't worry Beatz. you'll recover soon! LOL

I havent been on as much cause I've just been busier than normal at home...and the times I get to come on now I havent been able to catch the shows lately..I was off for a while too because my grandpa was sick and I had to travel to go visit him..honestly its just that my schedule at home has changed and because of that I can't be on as much :( And I do miss yall..and I miss the shows...I try to be on as much as I can and post as much as I can....Ted it's not the site..it's just personal things at home :)

Are you kidding me? I don't even go to Myspace anymore! LOL The only reason I still have a Myspace account is because I still have people on there who refuse to get a facebook! LOL

Don't worry Beatz. you'll recover soon! LOL

Normally,I'm not a fan of social networks. I had a facebook account for about two years now and I just started going on it daily about two months ago. Most of my family is on there so it's easy to catch up with them since im like 1,000 miles away. All my local friends are on there.Some share my political beliefs and we are able to network about issues important to us on a local and national level.That's just a few of the reasons. I agree that too much of anything online is a waste of time.;)

Back