DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Which was your favorite Decade?

What is YOUR favorite decade?

• Total voters

varrinique

FM MoDz
Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Alrighty, i know most of us could agree that while the years have flown by, and all the trends have repeated themselves, we all have a favorite decade that we always Reminisce about.

Whether it's who was your best friend at the time, to the type of music that made it your favorite decade.....sorta like a dance decade lol

I invite everyone to vote. Was it the 70's, the 80's, OR the 90's.

Share a little bit about why you are voting it as your favorite decade, we would all love to share and know.

Your Cowgurlll,
Varrinique :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Since there was no selection for the 60s. Hahahahaha..... 80s were awesome! Its amazing because I wonder how many folks will choose the 80s (due to Freestyle) and were born later than 1980.

I chose the 80's as well. It was a time in my life when I had no worries. I could be able to hang out with my friends and we would have a blast together and in the late 80's when freestyle started coming out I would be jamming in my room which my mom had called it the (Ivory Room) meaning I would always go hide up there..Hey I could play my freestyle and noone would complain as to what is that music....LOL...But anyways it was about the stir up pants and the neon bracelets and shirts...that's what's up!!! HA HA...

For me the best ers was the 80's, I only wish I was older at the time. In 88' I was only 10, I would do anything to have been 21 at the time and clubbin watching all the freestyle artists play live. Then you have the old school rap that came outta of the 80's, plus 80's rock amd metal, 80's music is the shit no matter what age you are. Also the fashion. I could definitely do without the puff do's though, girls just didn;t look righ in those...lol..

Plus times were simpler without cell phones, and computers being a part of life like they are now. I mean how many kids play board games anymore...we live in a digital world now...

i love everything about the 80's.the music, the fashion(especially the neon colors),the big hair,but most of all the music.it was so much easier back then.my friends and husband tells me i'm stuck in the 80's cause i still listen to the music and wear hot color shirts and tease my hair(not like 80's style though).

Am not shocked to see that the 80's is gettin' the vote so far! woo hoooo!

dranet-80sWave-Preview450.jpg

mtv.jpg

1984-4.jpeg

WHAT COULD OF BEEN BETTER THEN THE 80'S IT HAD MADONNA yEah!!!
Mtv was the bomb then they actually had videos on then and music on the radio was worth listening to. The time was much more easy you had nothing to worry about it was just a fun time everyone would agree.

RocK oN 80's was the shIt!!!!!

250ebe2b3fa8ae98a8f6f9f4c580625b.jpg

i cant vote, i love the 80s and 90s the same. lol but im an 80s nerd also lol. i guess ill go vote for the 80s. like if i were my age that i was in the 80s that i was in the 90s woot 80s FTMFW

I'm am 80's baby, and well, growing up the baby of 6! I grew up with so much variety of music and different things!

Hell man when MTV actually HAD VIDEOS! LOL
When we used to play vinyls all the time in the house even the 45!
When my whole family would come together, have cook outs, go to the lakes or beach
Good times for me :D

YAY! 80s! LOL

Even though I remember the Huge Snow storm that we had in NY in 1976 and the major blackout of 1977. I would have to say that the 80's rocked for me. Thats when I started to dj, meet girls, and started to party.... Those were some great times for me...

Hands down it gotta be the 80s!!! The cell phone, the walkman, the pc, were basically brought out in the 80s!! ALL THE BEST MUSIC CAME OUT IN THE 80S!!! I was born in 72'.

Back