• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

XONE 92 Rotary

DJ_COAST

ClubFreestyle.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
A little too "out of my price range". But this is one nice mixer. The only sound effect I like to use is the filter effect, and Allen and Heath are legendary for their filters. Its got the rotary, penny and giles faders, the best in the business, serious top quality sound. This mixer is widely used in Europe in major clubs because of thy are know to be a wrokhorse with a great sound for house and trance.

Maybe if I could get %700 for my Pioneer and find one of these used for a good price I would consider. Still just dreaming folks...