DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Young People F*cking!

CPR_Jose_Ortiz

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
The film intertwines the story of four different couples and one threesome over the course of one sexual encounter, with specific chapters for each one: prelude, foreplay, sex, interlude, orgasm and afterglow. Each couple represents a specific archetype:
  • The Best Friends - Matt and Kristen decide to become friends with benefits, but discover romantic feelings for each other exist.
  • The Couple - Long time Couple Andrew and Abby are having trouble trying to put spice back into their lovelife and try something..."new".
  • The Exes - Mia and Eric meet up for a one-off after having broken up some time back.
  • The First Date - Jamie brings her womanizing date Ken back to her apartment.
  • The Roommates - Two current roommates but former friends (Gord and Dave) come to blows when one wants the other to sleep with his girlfriend Inez.
This is a movie that makes you laugh out loud while insulting you in the process. A rare treat that would have you shake your head but keep you watching.

Every chapter reveals more and more of the characters and in the end the pay off is orgasmic (sorry!; needed something that would match the review!)

I can only compare this movie to American Pie meets Chasing Amy's dialogue!

Good dirty fun!

Check out Young People Fucking!
aka YPF

Last edited by a moderator:
I imported the Blu-ray from Amazon Canada after reading the review over at High Def Digest a few weeks ago. I had a chance to watch YPF last week and really enjoyed it. Your review is spot-on.

I imported the Blu-ray from Amazon Canada after reading the review over at High Def Digest a few weeks ago. I had a chance to watch YPF last week and really enjoyed it. Your review is spot-on.

Damn it Rhoq.
I don't want to have anything in common with you;
Did you just write Blu Ray?

I know I'm a little late but I'll take the Mod job at NHB now!

LOL R O T FRACKIN' F!

:rotf:

Damn it Rhoq.
I don't want to have anything in common with you;
Did you just write Blu Ray?

Hey dude - what was I supposed to do? HD DVD spoiled me. There was no turning back so I sold my soul to Sony for a PS3 the weekend after CES last year (when Warner killed HD DVD). Still have my HD DVDs, too. They co-exist, peacefully, on my shelf. :cool:

Yup. I'm still in HD DVD mourning!
I'm glad Blu Ray has caught up.

How much was the YPF on Blu?
(IN US DOLLARS! NOT PHILLY MONEY!)

This is so funny. Cpr is jacking his own thread lol.

Yup. I'm still in HD DVD mourning!
I'm glad Blu Ray has caught up.

Me too, on both points.

How much was the YPF on Blu?
(IN US DOLLARS! NOT PHILLY MONEY!)

It was actually slightly cheaper to order from Amazon Canada and pay for expedited international shipping than to order it from Amazon US as an import. I think, all-in-all, it was around $33.

Well. I have it on DVD but you know me!
Blu Ray on its way!

Well. I have it on DVD but you know me!
Blu Ray on its way!

I just updated the software to allow users to change their ratings. Give it a try.

btw. I think you have to change your rating via a "Go Advanced" reply.

I can't believe it.
Bargain shopping with Rhoq!
What's next!?
Shopping for BetaMax with Fern!!?
:rotf:

I can't believe it.
Bargain shopping with Rhoq!

Tower.com (if you don't mind waiting 5 to 10 days to receive your order) and Amazon are really the best places to buy high def discs. If you don't mind buying from Amazon marketplace sellers - blu-rayboxsets.com is a great place to find bargains, too.

If you aren't a member of Amazon Prime, I highly recommend joining. The $79 fee pays for itself after only a handful of orders and if you're close to one of their warehouses, 90% of the time you'll receive it overnight. It was a lifesaver this past Christmas. I made some last minute gift purchases on Tuesday afternoon and I had them the next day (Christmas Eve) thanks to Amazon Prime.

We're deviating a bit from the YPF review - Is there a separate thread or forum that this discussion would be more appropriate in? I know you used to have your own HD DVD forum. What about now?

I asked FFM to remove it.
But we can start a thread.

UPDATE: Thread was started in the hobbies section.

Back