DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Your Favorite Freestyle Tracks for 2010

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
There's was a flurry of release early in the year with Artistik, Phillip Anthony and Nyasia all releasing new material. Then just when things got quiet BAM! Pure Trend, Magicus, Phillip Anthony and Sammy Zone all release singles.

But wait there's more!

Quadlibet and Freeze are working on new tracks to be released before year end!

So before we all get too busy with the holiday, I would like to know, cause I'm nosy like that...

What Are Your Favorite Freestyle Tracks for 2010?

Carlos and I are working on another project!!! We're taking our time with this one but trust me when its done lots of people will be happy with the end product!!!

We Aim to please at ADM!!! LOL

Hey Raf what are the new songs they released, and how can I hear them? I didnt even know there was new ones out. :confused: Can you name the songs?

Hey Raf what are the new songs they released, and how can I hear them? I didnt even know there was new ones out. :confused: Can you name the songs?

Well you can go here to see the cds that came out earlier this year.
[ame="http://www.freestyle.fm/forums/showthread.php?t=20498"]The Official 2010 New Releases Thread - Freestyle.FM Forums - Where Freestyle Music Lives[/ame]

Then the singles that came out are;

Magicus - Can't Live Without You
Pure Trend - Stronger Without You
Sammy Zone - Running
Sophia Alyse - Be Somebody

^ Those are on the station and you can request them

Artie and Legit - If I Had The Time
Quadlibet - I'm Loving You
Freeze - Greatest Love

Haven't been released yet, but you can hear Quadlibet's I'm Loving You during the live shows this week.

I know there are a few others that I haven't listed but I can't remember them off the top of my head. Maybe someone else can fill in the blanks.

Last edited:
Joey Kidd has a new one ("Tonight") that hasn't come out yet but you can still check it out over on nyf.

Also, the Pure Trend is titled "Stonger than Before". Phil Anthony has a new one "When Love Is Not Enough". Both those songs are produced by Rick Savage.

Joey Kidd has a new one ("Tonight") that hasn't come out yet but you can still check it out over on nyf.

Also, the Pure Trend is titled "Stonger than Before". Phil Anthony has a new one "When Love Is Not Enough". Both those songs are produced by Rick Savage.

Thanks for the update/correction. I know that Angel and Julio Mena each have a track out, but I can't remember the names of the tracks. There's also one or two others from different artists that I can't remember right now.

I think the newer songs that can be heard are:
LX Freestyle - (You Don't Know) (Remix)
Angel Mena - Loving You (RNB Final Mix)
Artie and Legit - If I Had The Time
Christina Marie - Missing You
Julio Mena - I Wanna Be
Sito - I'm Letting Go
Sito - Let Me In 2010

All of which are pretty good!!!

LX Freestyle - (You Don't Know) (Remix)
Angel Mena - Loving You (RNB Final Mix)
Christina Marie - Missing You
Julio Mena - I Wanna Be
Sito - I'm Letting Go
Sito - Let Me In 2010

6 songs that I haven't heard but should have. Thanks for the update!

Keep 'em coming...

Last edited:
Thanks guys, Ima check them all out!!!

Fresh new freestyle music!

That's what i'm talkin about :)

Start requesting them on FFM!
The place where real Freestyle fans come to hear new Freestyle music.

New music by Joe Zangie "YOU REMIND ME" dECEMBER 2010,

New music by Joe Zangie "YOU REMIND ME" dECEMBER 2010,

:D

Karmina- Can't Explane - feat Beat Bandhits

Hmmm, in my opinion in this song the vocals don't really fit to the music.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDPWQ7E6SpM"]YouTube - Karmina Can't Explain New Music by the NYC Beat Bandhits freestyle[/nomedia]

:xno:

Good thing I caught this before I made a new thread. Last year's thread got a bit wild lol.Here are my Top 10 traxx for 2010. I just listed songs that came out from Nov 2009 to Nov 2010. So anything released in December will not be ranked till next year.

10. N.V. U don't know
09. Magicus Can't live without you

08. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yFl-_ZaG14[/media]

7. Pure Trend- Stronger than before
6..TKA Set it off
5.Joey Kidd Tonight
5 (tie) Hurts-Wonderful life Arthur Baker Remix
4. Adrienne Bailon Take you home
4. (tie) Coro - Sexy Lady
3. Philip Anthony- My beautiful lady
2. Lady Gaga- No way
2. (tie) Jennifer Jimenez Time to say goodbye
1. Sammy Zone- Running

Last edited by a moderator:

I uploaded a new skool mix in the download section a few months back. Most of the songs were released within the last year or so. I tried to go back and add a track list but I was too late. Here's the link and track list.
http://www.freestyle.fm/download/showentry.php?e=41&catid=member&entryuserid=2899

Unforgivable - Jonelle
Without You - Carlos Berrios featuring Sammy Zone
Now Who Cries -Tony G
It Was You - Rebekka
Tryin Not To Cry - Carlos Berrios featuring Rene
Come Back To Me - Freeze
99 & A Half - Nyasia
Memories - Pure Pleasure
Meant To Be - Sammy C
Runaway - Pure Pleasure
I Feel Like An Angel - Elissa

I had wanted to comment on that one but then forgot all about it. What makes that song stand out to me is the old school style production. Wow! I didn't think we'd ever hear it done like that ever again in freestyle. I had actually just accepted that I was stuck in the past and finally moved on. Then I hear a song of that syle. Wow, I'm not crazy, hardcore freestyle still exists. Now all that being said, I do see where whoever made that comment about the vocals not matching the music was coming from. It wasn't too bad but it did feel like something just wasn't right as far as the interaction between the vocals and the instrumental. But wow that was old school!

Back