DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Hot Sauce

NatillaLiz

Mrs. Garcia
Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
OK! You Jalapeño, Texas Pete, Atomic Fire Hot Sauce Junkies!!!

What's the best Hot Sauce You've had, have, or ever made??!!

I like FIRE!!!!! (and I'm not talking about Taco Smell's Watered down packets of Fire either! LOL)
And I've had my share of some really spicy stuff!!!

Any Takers?!!

my granpa's chile ... hot but GOOd

I love putting chile(hot sauce) on food...

Hott food is good!!!!! I don't use hot sauce much...but I grow my own hot peppers..all kinds...than i either use em like that or i cut them onto my food...i even hang them to dry them out and make my own hot pepper flakes .. the hotter the better

My ex-brother in law grows his own Habanero peppers.....
He's from Bangladesh and man does that family LOVE spicy food.

I've done from straight up rosted Jalapeños (Chiles Toriados) make your eyes water!, to my own hot sauce, but man when you can smell it from across the hall.....dats some good Hot Sauce! LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
I ate a straight up habanero on a dare one time. Now keep in mind I love spicy chili, wings, all that.

When I ate it, my entire mouth went numb for 2 hours...I was spittin and droolin all over the place like I was shot up with novacaine.:p

Back