DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Sunday Night Showcase ....

MonaLisa

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
It's Ladiessssssss Niiiiight!!!!!!

Join me tonight as I bring you 3 hours of freestyle fun!!!!!

I will be showcasing a mix from member .... BREEZE!!! woohooo go Breeze ... also playing his Top 5 favorite freestyle songs .... as well as Krystal aka Mardi Gras ... aka K ...aka aka aka LOL ....

Tonight ... 7- 10 pm ...... come chillax and enjoy!

It's Ladiessssssss Niiiiight!!!!!!

Join me tonight as I bring you 3 hours of freestyle fun!!!!!

I will be showcasing a mix from member .... BREEZE!!! woohooo go Breeze ... also playing his Top 5 favorite freestyle songs .... as well as Krystal aka Mardi Gras ... aka K ...aka aka aka LOL ....

Tonight ... 7- 10 pm ...... come chillax and enjoy!

Going now!

Mona, I'm sorry. My IP dropped out 40 minutes into your first show...and came back at the very end. I hope the rest of it went as well as the first 40 minutes did....

good show !!! it was a hit!! glad to see a show on sunday nights :) have fun cuase i know we all did ... i just have to think of my top 5 ... it may take some time im picky . lmaooo ...

and shadow put down that NUGGET BUCKET! lmaoo :rotf:

It was great, awesome job Mona. Can't wait till the next one.

MONAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! Thank youuuuuuuuuu!!!!! :D

LMAOOOOOOOOO @ crunchy butter! hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Thank you allllllllllll for chillaxing with me ..... you guys cracked me up with the nugget buckets and crunchy butter LOLOLOL ..... my first show was INDEED a night to remember!! Thank you allll muahz!!!!!!

Whoever would like their top 5 played .... hit me up with the list!

I can't wait for next week ....... you will be pleased with the DJ I chose for the next show! He's bad ass!!!!!! Im not saying who yet ...... sssssshhhhhhhhh!!!!!

I cant wait to check it out Mona. It was my birthday so my family wanted to take me out and i just got back in right now.

I had some clothes to wash since it was my last day of vacation. Damn back to work tomorrow. I hope i don't miss the next show mona!! I'm sure it was a successfull show!! Thanks for representing the ladies!!!:)

I cant wait to check it out Mona. It was my birthday so my family wanted to take me out and i just got back in right now.

I know greek ... I wanted to sing happy bday to you! LOL

hope you had a good time

Bmaxx ... we had a blast ... the ladies of ffm are the shizznit!

Mona now your making me wish my family didnt take me out for my birthday.

:p

I know greek ... I wanted to sing happy bday to you! LOL

hope you had a good time

Bmaxx ... we had a blast ... the ladies of ffm are the shizznit!

its ok greek ...... I woulda done the same!

Well I'm going to go into my time machine and set the clock back so that way I can spend my birthday with Freestyle.FM now the only problem is finding out where i put that time machine last.

Great show. Will be there next week. I'm going to burn a few Freestyle tracks I have on vinyl. You reminded me of them by playing them.

Isn't that one of the best feelings? To hear something played here and be like...oh damn I remember that song! LOL!!!!!!!!!

I know I get a kick out of it! :D

Isn't that one of the best feelings? To hear something played here and be like...oh damn I remember that song! LOL!!!!!!!!!

Girrrrllll I LOVE that shit ..... Caribe ..Thanks! Greek .... try looking in your drawer next to the condoms that you dont use LOL JK

I love you guys!!!!!!!

Latina .....no problem .... its gotta be heard!

Yes it is. I have so much music in vinyl, that I forget which great songs I own.

I use all digital now. I'll mix with vinyl, on my 1200s, but mainly digital.

I heard a few last night, and said, I have to burn these.

Back