DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

The Break-Up

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Finally a movie with a realistic ending!

Whether you're married, in a short/long term relationship or on your first date you'll definitely enjoy this movie. There's are some funny parts in the movie with John Michael Higgins stealing every scene he's in, as well as some sad ones too.

You'll laugh, maybe even cry and in the end you'll hope they'll work it out.

btw: I have to think of a rating for movies that don't have Special Effects.

This movie is brutal. Its not funny at all. Well its a "THATS FUCKED UP FUNNY!"

It truly does have a realistic ending. My heart sunk when the roles were reversed and Jennifer Aniston tells Vince Vaughn's character that she doesnt feel that way anymore. That and the stripper incident were gasping moments for me.

Oh come on the family sitting down for dinner with the family and the Brother breaking out in song was hysterical.

Come on singing it with me now...

Move yourself
You always live your life
Never thinking of the future
Prove yourself
You are the move you make
Take your chances win or loser

See yourself
You are the steps you take
You and you - and that's the only way

Shake - shake yourself
You're every move you make
So the story goes

Owner of a lonely heart
Owner of a lonely heart
Much better than a
Owner of a broken heart
Owner of a lonely heart

...and don't forget the friend at the bar that offers to beat up on the "other" guy, over and over again.

Yeah. You are right those are funny moments. But this Comedy is not your typical one. Hense the reason why you liked it so much. I enjoyed it as well.
I just wanted that Hollywood ending just because of who they were.
Those of you who are gonna watch this movie for the laughter may be disapointed.

LOL, well guess what, they got the hollywood ending in real life!

But its true if you're gonna watch just for the laughs then this might not be the movie for you. Surprisingly it actually goes deeper than the usually Boy Meets Girl, Boy Gets Girl, Boy Loses Girl (only to get her back by the end of the movie) film.

In the end all you get is the overwhelming feeling of hope that they do manage to get back together.

on a side note, this is probably the highest I will ever rank a movie with Jennifer Aniston in it. I recently say Derailed and her acting/role was much better/bigger in The Break Up.

Well Derailed was slow but I like it alot.
Shes a bad guy in that one.
Now! Thats cool!

^ a bad guy with great legs! :eyebrow:

Im not sure if you noticed "Ralphy" from A Christmas Story but Peter Billingsley, the Actor who played Ralphy is in The Break Up. He plays Joey Lauren Adams's husband.

Back