DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

World cup!!!

Romeo

WCM Ol'School Freestyler
LatinFreestyle.Com
MEXICO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mexican_flag_of_mexico_tees_and_gifts_postcard-p239707965298760279qibm_400.jpg

USA all the way for me...but they dont really stand a chance to advance much further than the round of 16. I'll take Germany...they have always been my second favorite soccer country and looked dominating in their opening match.

USA all the way for me...but they dont really stand a chance to advance much further than the round of 16. I'll take Germany...they have always been my second favorite soccer country and looked dominating in their opening match.

I love Germany too .. but i dunno what happened with the game against Serbia this morning :puke:

USA should not be trailing against this team.... they should be leading.... 40:14 in....

ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!! 2-0 right now there ranked 25 and USA is 14... how are they losing

well at least if germany and US lose better chance for Mexico.. just need England to lose too.... but i do like England and US and Mexico.. id like for either of them to win .. but want mexico more

That point should of counted!..... US should of won that.... horrible call....

score FINAL = 2-2 Tie...

The comeback for the U.S. was huge...the point they earned might have saved their World Cup for the moment. If Algeria can force a draw with England, the U.S. will have their fate in their own hands. If the U.S. can beat Nigeria, we advance. A draw for both England and the U.S. in their next games would favor the U.S. since they currently hold the second tiebreaker - goals scored - by two goals.

I'll still stick with Germany - they played valiantly for over 50 minutes with only ten men on the pitch and their striker sent off with two yellow cards. Argentina looks good too. We should be in for some great matches in the upcoming days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mexico and usa for this latina ;)

when they come face to face? Wow! Usa baby !!

I love Germany too .. but i dunno what happened with the game against Serbia this morning :puke:

tough match for them losing their best scorer and playing over half the game 10 against 11....but its hard to see them losing against Serbia...I think that was their first win since becoming an independent nation :)

Point System

Win (no penalty shootout) 3
Win (penalty shootout) 2
Draw 1
Loss (penalty shootout) 1
Loss (no penalty shootout) 0

I think Argentina is gonna win it...even tho I'd love my hot Italian players to win..;) But we'll see what happens...its anyones win at this point...I can see a low ranking country totally win it

I think Argentina is gonna win it...even tho I'd love my hot Italian players to win..;) But we'll see what happens...its anyones win at this point...I can see a low ranking country totally win it

Argentina looks good...gotta love Diego Maradona's hair! lol Italy would really have to step up their game to have a chance to repeat as champions - their play today against New Zealand was disappointing. But that goes for almost all the powerhouses - most seem to be sleepwalking their way through the opening round. My guess is that once the next round starts some of the higher ranked teams (those that get through!) will come to life...especially when they start playing each other. Would hate to be a fan of France futbol right now....yeesh!

France ... was picked to win group A.... yeah... there not playing to there potential.. but im not complaining lol

TUESDAY!!!!!!! MEXICO!!!!! MEXICO!!!! MEXICO!!!!!!!!

Mexico forward Cuauhtemoc Blanco does not fear the prospect of facing Argentina and their star-studded attack in the last 16 of the FIFA World Cup™.

The Mexicans are preparing for Tuesday's final group match against Uruguay with both teams level on four points.

A draw in their final game would see the Mexicans go through to the next round in second place and face the Group B winners. Argentina currently top Group B with one pool game remaining.

"Do I prefer to avoid Argentina or face them in the next round? It doesn't matter," said Blanco. "In any case, we are mentally strong to beat anyone.

"We have no problems facing Argentina in the next round. It would be a great game against a fantastic side. But we still haven't qualified."

A win on Tuesday would see Mexico finish top of their group but Blanco is aware of the challenge they face against red-hot Uruguay.

"We know Uruguay are a great team," said Blanco. "They have great individual players, like Diego Forlan. But we are not scared of them."

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viJ5W-E3EJc[/media]

LOL GOT MY ANTHEM FOR ON COMMING TEAMS LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Argentina looks good...gotta love Diego Maradona's hair! lol Italy would really have to step up their game to have a chance to repeat as champions - their play today against New Zealand was disappointing. But that goes for almost all the powerhouses - most seem to be sleepwalking their way through the opening round. My guess is that once the next round starts some of the higher ranked teams (those that get through!) will come to life...especially when they start playing each other. Would hate to be a fan of France futbol right now....yeesh!

Italy wont make it this year...not without Buffon..if they do I'd be so surprised...as for France omg...those guys cant even get along sheesh!!!
Mexico has a real strong team..like I said it's anyones win..Brazil maybe....And how bout Potugals 7-0 win?? That was a fluke lol I mean good for them they deserve a win..but I dont think they'll be doin much more

damn... Mexico's going to have a really tough match ..... going up against argentina....

*nervous*

Back