DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Our DJ systems

Thanks Coastie....but I'm not Ted :rotf::rotf::rotf:

Ah Terry, lol, you caught it...It actually just hit me and I was coming back to edit it, you saw it, so now its too late..lol...:eek::eek::eek:...

FF's Mobile System

Ok.. Ive held out long enough! I see some nice Equip pics posted up, here are some more recent pics of my set-up at my Home Studio. (lol)

I have prob tons of pics at local events Ive done however very few of my set-up as I am always shooting video of the Event itself, and it seems I always forget my set-up (lol) I'll post at least 1 at an Event. (I'll take some this weekend (NOTE TO SELF)

Attachments

• PIC 1.JPG
    PIC 1.JPG
    78.4 KB · Views: 20
  • PIC 3.jpg
    PIC 3.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 19
  • PIC 5.JPG
    PIC 5.JPG
    74.7 KB · Views: 20
  • PIC 6.JPG
    PIC 6.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 19
  • PIC 7.JPG
    PIC 7.JPG
    75 KB · Views: 21
Last edited by a moderator:
Here is the last Pic

Attachments

• PIC 8.JPG
    PIC 8.JPG
    16.6 KB · Views: 15
Last edited by a moderator:
Freestyle_Fanattic, I think you have my same player/controller (Denon DN HD 2500)

Is it that player?

Thanks for the + comments
I to like the fact that we are able to see what we are all using in the pro field, and feel we can all benefit from sharing info, gear, tips, ect.

DJ Wil it's The DN-HC4500 Dat Controller I also have the optional BU-4500 Dual Cdj's with them.

Here is the equipment line-up

Furman Power Conditioner
Serato SSL
Dell Inspiron 6000 2 gigs ram
Denon DN-X500 mixer w/2 Linear and 2 Rotery Faders
Denon DN-HC4500 Dat Controller
Denon BU-4500 Dual Cdj's
BBE 882i Sonic Maximizer
Ultragraph Pro Dual 31 Band Eq w/ Crossover and Gate/Limiter
TC Electronics M350 Effect & Reverb Processor
2 Technics SL-1200MK5 Decks w/ Trackmaster Carts
2 qsc rmx 2450 Power Amps
2 Yamaha S115V Club Top Cabs
2 Yamaha SW118V 18" Club Subs
4 Marathon Casses

Man, there are some really great setups here. :cool:

Here's my modest setup.

DSC03901.jpg

DSC03897.jpg

DSC03900.jpg

DSC00847.jpg

Nice set up Leo. But you gotta get powered speakers bro. Get rid of the amp. :rotf:

What do you guys think of powered speakers? I am looking at speakers right now, I am not sure what way to go, but hear mixed reviews, as some suggest not getting powered speakers, but they sure are conveinent.

I know they are cheap, but I need them just for home. Have any of you heard the Behringer powered speakers? Ya see out here in Alaska, they only have a Walmart, and I can get them thru Walmart and pick them up there with free shipping. Shipping would kill me to get any other brand, I am thinking about getting a pair of Behringer 12" Powered speakers, right now i only need them for monitors when practicing and making mix cd's and for an occasional house party here and there.

What do you guys think of powered speakers? I am looking at speakers right now, I am not sure what way to go, but hear mixed reviews, as some suggest not getting powered speakers, but they sure are conveinent.

All I use is powered/active speakers Coast. For home use I use Roland DM20s and a Yamaha sub. Plenty loud for home use. My road set ups are all Mackie SRMs. I have both the 350s and the 450s. With the 350s I use a JBL 12 inch sub. With the 450s I use a Peavey 15inch 1000watt sub. (That bastard weighs 165lbs...plenty of rumble for the jungle. I've seen it knock plaster off of 30 ceilings)

Hey Coast I agree, I also have 4-srm450's and 2- swa 1801's, I will not go back to passive speakers. Powered for me also!

I personally do not like the Berhinger stuff but if you want it for home use I would go for that. As far as my mobile gigs for more then 50 guests, I would go with something better especially for outdoor events!

Back