DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

WCM SOLD!!!

... ha ha ha... *just walks away*

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rafael @ April 03 2005, 7:49 pm)]PS Blame Pete its all his fault. [/b]
devil.gif
<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>WHAT?!?!?!?!?!</span>

I for one am shocked and appauled at the BAdmins behvior this past weekend. I mean the utter shock and horror that ran through this site after such a CRUEL joke was played...one of which I was not privy to...is just...just...mean and stinky.

I would never do something so Eeeeevil to anyone.

For shame Rafa...for shame.

Can I still be BAdmin at the fake site Dreamchoice site?

I guess this pretty much shits on my chances of winning MOTH.

OMG Rafa, I will kick yo @SS!!!! LOL

Like Crystal would say:

&quot;YOU FGHETRSOXDFBTBTBFBTGHETRB!....&quot;

¡Que Motherflower tu eres!

I would, but I rather not say it here

*goes back to his corner*

Hmm, the Redsox must be losing.
tounge.gif

they are, but that's not the reason I went to my corner....

Now you making me feel worse
sad.gif

What the sam hell! I hate April fools you all suck! Nice one though
biggrin.gif
I for one was fooled once again

you guys are stoopid

Oh yeah!  BTW!!! CPR DID NOT BUY LATINFREESTYLE.com!
But I did fool alot of people!
lol.gif

&quot;Happy WCM’s April Fool’s/Changing of the Clocks Weekend Extravaganza!&quot; It's good clean fun!

Good I was hoping you wouldn't you all really suck and that was the longest April Fools that you guys ever did LOL

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rafael @ April 03 2005, 10:54 pm)]&quot;Happy WCM’s April Fool’s/Changing of the Clocks Weekend Extravaganza!&quot; It's good clean fun!
bah.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]&quot;Happy WCM’s April Fool’s/Changing of the Clocks Weekend Extravaganza!&quot; It's good clean fun!

ha! i always knew ya were jokin around but i just went along with it
tounge.gif

ill admit i didn't think it was funny... i thought it was to long of a joke that pissed people off...

BUT!

I love the fact you guys fooled everyone at the other sites who were talking shit.. and it was worth it just for that.

Al is soooo lying. He bought into the while thing. Pretty much everyone did.

hah!

Well I know for sure that at least 8 people did because that's how many were online at the same time over at my other site.
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rafael @ April 04 2005, 8:33 am)]Well I know for sure that at least 8 people did because that's how many were online at the same time over at my other site.  
laugh.gif

I didnt even see it...wtf
wow.gif

u really had one?
lol.gif

Back